Sinful Fantasies*

Mature content ahead!

****
It was a day of celebrations at the Khan house in Hyderabad for the youngest member of the family, Maryam Khan, sister of the mighty feudal lord Khan Murtasim Khan, was finally getting married.

The Khan mansion had been decorated for the mehndi with beautiful fairy lights and flower garlands wrapped elegantly around each pillar and the front yard was where the actual event took place. A beautiful floral stage with shocking pink and orange accents was placed at the end of the lawn with a dance floor made up of glass with flowers inside and a matching walkway leading up to it. Round tables with pink floral decor took up the rest of the space and the mixed sounds of laughter and gossip filled the air as the guests conversed with each other.

"Meerab!" Maa Begum called out from where she was sitting next to Maryam on the stage. Meerab had been busy in a conversation with one of the guests when she heard her name and politely excused herself to hurry up to the stage.

"Jee Maa Begum, aap ne bulaya?" She asked, pulling up her golden gharara as she climbed up the two squeaky steps leading to the stage.

"Woh jou tumhe kangan diye thei sambhalne ke liye, woh le aao jaldi se" Maa Begum ordered her daughter in law who nodded in response and hurried off the stage, pacing towards the main house to retrieve the kangan from the small safe in her closet.

The house was empty and quiet except for the muffled sound of music that played in the lawn outside as Meerab walked through the empty halls towards her room. Her room was much more quiet and peaceful since it was situated on the other end of the mansion.

A peaceful silence enveloped her as she entered the walk in closet she shared with her husband and went to her side to open the little safe hidden behind a pile of clothes that only she and her husband knew about.

As she retrieved the small maroon box that contained the gold bangles, she suddenly felt a strong, familiar arm wrap around her waist before his warm breath hit her neck. She froze in surprise for just a moment before relaxing when he nuzzled her jaw and placed a soft kiss on her jugular.

"Murtasim, kya kar rahe hou?" Meerab laughed as he began peppering soft kisses all over the side of her neck and pulled her into him.

"I miss my wife" he murmured against her skin, his tongue peeking out between words as his breath fanned her neck.

"I'm right here" she giggled when he slid his hand under her shirt and his fingers began circling her bare stomach.

"You've been so busy with the events, I feel like I barely see you anymore" he whined, spinning her around in a swift move before pinning her against the closet door with his body, his head never moving from the crook of her neck.

"As much as I'd love to make up for my absences right now, your mother has given me a task and you're distracting me" she complained laughingly as she struggled to hold back a moan when he lightly sucked on her sweet spot whilst simultaneously swiping over it with his tongue in the most sinful manner.

Her left hand gripped the jewellery box tighter while the other one grabbed the lapel of his navy blue blazer.

"Tumhara shauhar houn mai! Maa kuch nahi keh saktien" he mumbled, pressing his lips to her sweet spot once more as he kissed and inhaled her scent, nuzzling her neck as the sweet scent of her perfume paired with her vanilla body wash filled his senses and he let out a loud moan.

The sound sent vibrations straight to her core but she forced herself to not just melt into him and let him have his way with her right there and then even though, in that moment, she wanted nothing more, the arousal that dampened her panties serving as evidence of her desire.