Piercing Pt.2*

Mature content ahead!

"Now fix it" he ordered and Meerab complied with a proud smile as wrapped her nimble fingers around his steely length and slowly began stroking. Murtasim groaned at the sensation of her hand around him. His body jerked as she blew softly against his tip, her thumb following her hot breath to spread the bead of pre cum around.

He threw his head back as she took the tip between her lips, gently sucking as pleasure coursed through his veins and all the blood rushed south. He was unbelievably hard to the point where he ached to be inside her mouth, wanting her to engulf his length in the warm confines of her mouth, swallowing him whole until he lost all sensation.

As if she read his mind, Meerab did just that. Her tongue lapped at his length, first slowly then quickly in eager strokes before opening her mouth and taking him in. She gently bobbed her head up and down, creating a steady rhythm taking him deeper each time until he felt his tip against the back of her throat. A groan left him, as he forced his head up so he could see her and the sight in-front of him sent a jolt of electricity coursing through his veins.

One of his hands instantly grabbed the sheets beneath him, his knuckles turning white from the pressure he exerted as his dull nails dug into the sheets and mattress while the other reached out to grab her hair in a make shift ponytail as she continued to deep throat him. The sensation was intensified when she moaned around him, the sound sending vibrations straight to his hard member which made Murtasim thrust in her mouth.

It was becoming increasingly difficult to contain the pleasure her hands and mouth provided him in that moment as he matched her rhythm and rode her mouth from underneath her.

He loved a submissive Meerab when she gave herself to him completely to do as he pleased with her. But this sensation was entirely something else every time when she was in control and he submitted to her. Completely.

"Meerab..." he groaned throwing his head back once more, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he shut them and allowed the coil in his stomach to snap and unravel as the wave of climax washed over him when she gently licked and sucked on his tip. The gesture finally making him fall off the edge.

He half expected her to pull away as he came but she didn't. He lifted his head up to see her swallow him as his member released hot strings of cum in her mouth. Her hands worked faster up and down his length as he came and he moaned at the sight and the feeling as he emptied himself in her mouth and she sucked and licked him clean until both of them were satisfied and a wave of satisfactory relaxation washed over him after the high of his climax had worn off.

Meerab gently crawled towards him and lay on top of him, her boobs pressing flat against his chest as she spread her hands on his chest and looked at him with doe eyes as if she hadn't just performed such a scandalous deed. "So? Did I fix it" she asked innocently and he groaned at her feigned innocence as he pressed her closer, one arm encircling her lower back while he reached out with his other hand to touch her lips with a feather light touch, tracing the pink curves as he gently wiped off the lingering evidence of his DNA from her mouth.

"You..." he breathed, his voice a husky whisper, "your mouth..." his fingers continued their gentle dance on her lips, as he stared at them before speaking once more, "fucking goddess" he murmured before crashing his lips onto hers and rolling them over with the intention of returning the favour.

*****