Good Morning*

Mature content ahead!

****

As the soft rays of the early morning sun filtered through the white curtains, Murtasim rolled over in bed and yawned. "Meerab?" He called out in question, when his arm landed on her side of the bed only to find it empty.

When he received no response, he called out again, sitting up and rubbing his eyes to rub the sleep away as another yawn escaped him. The sound of water splashing filled his ears just as he got up to go look for her, and his eyes immediately darted to the private pool outside their bedroom.

There she was, her petite figure, clad in an orange swim suit, smoothly gliding through the water, like a mermaid calling out to him. Grabbing his white robe, he slid it on as he walked out to the pool side, the piece of clothing hanging loosely over his muscular frame, barely covering his chest and legs as he lazily tied it around his waist.

Taking a seat on a chaise lounger, he observed intently as Meerab finished her lap and rose up from the water, like a seductive siren. Thick droplets of water slipped over the smooth expanse of her skin as she pushed her hair back from her face. His hungry gaze caught a droplet and observed as it slid down her cheek, to her throat and down her chest before disappearing into her cleavage, that was accentuated by her strapless bikini top.

His breath caught in his throat as she gracefully swam towards the small steps leading out of the pool and climbed out, revealing her semi-naked figure to his lust-filled gaze. The orange two piece made her skin glow, the wet cloth sticking to her curves perfectly, hugging her in all the right places as she stepped out and walked straight toward him, leaving a trail of chlorinated water behind.

Her make up free face, her wet hair slicked back, her bare skin covered in shimmering water droplets and her pink lips that were still slightly swollen from last night's adventures, all combined to paint a beautiful picture that had him gulping and groaning as she walked up to him and took her rightful place in his lap, straddling him without any hesitation or resistance.

"Good morning" she chimed a little seductively, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders as she settled in his lap, tilting her neck as her hair fell over one shoulder and small drops of water fell on his robe.

"It really is a very good morning" Murtasim rasped out. He let out a guttural groan when his wife only smirked in response and then leaned in to lock their lips in a heated kiss.

Seems like no amount of time they spent together was enough to satiate the intense craving they had for each other, and that was conveyed silently, wordlessly through that kiss, as Meerab cupped his face passionately, her thumbs stroking the high bones of his cheeks while his own hands wrapped around her petite waist, pressing her closer into him, groaning when she sat up on her knees for a moment to adjust herself and ended up rubbing against him, instantly igniting another flame of passion within him.

Her hands trailed down his face to his neck before settling on his chest, right over his heart, feeling the soft beat through his muscles. Their lips continued to move in sync, each kiss further fanning the flames of their desires as Murtasim's hands explored her body, loving the way the wet skin felt under his hands,

"This colour...this bikini looks so good on you" he moaned breathlessly against her mouth, groaning when she took him by surprise and ground her hips against him.

"Mhmmm, I should wear it more often then, huh?" She moaned, sighing softly when his mouth left hers to explore her neck, his lips pressing loving, passionate, and fiery kisses to every inch of her creamy skin as they trailed along her jaw and down to her chest. One arm wrapped around his shoulder while the other hand cupped the nape of his neck as he pressed a sloppy kiss just above her cleavage.