。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Jalen stood in front of a giant vessel that was containing a female human being that was fully naked as they had many marks in their bodies. Many cables were connected to her as the purple liquid in the vessel was keeping the woman alive. Elijah walks in the laboratory as he walks towards his loved one.

Elijah: "Harumi thinks you should go with the others to retrieve The Spear of Jadeite."

Jalen: "Why?"

Elijah: "This project isn't finished. Besides, we need it for the ritual so it can work."

Jalen: *Sighs* "Fine. Stay with the project. She's almost finished and then our commander will be completed."

Jalen grabs a cloth as they walked out of the laboratory. Elijah looks at the vessel as the woman was slowly opening her eyes. She then started to try and get out of the vessel by hitting every corner of the vessel with her full strength.

Elijah: *Groans* "For f*ck sakes... do you ever give up?"

The woman looks at him as the sound of a roar came out of her mouth. She keeps slamming her body to the glass as Elijah looks at her struggle in every second. Elijah walked up to the computer as he started to prepare to drain her powers with electricity.

Elijah: "Quiet down... You don't want a certain Greenie dying on ya, do you?"

The woman stops as she looks at him with a glare. Elijah chuckles and smirks as he knew that would make her stop.

Elijah: "Good."

He then started to type a few things on the computer as the woman looks at her body and the damages that she had endorsed. She looks at her temple as she saw that the mark on it was flashing. All of her markings were flashing as they soon started to glow. Elijah looked back at the woman as he saw her markings glowing.

Elijah: "Oh sh*t... Rumi! Anyone! We got a problem!"

Elijah ran out of the room to alert the others while the woman was slowly closing her eyes as she embraced this power. It glowed so bright than anything else as it looked just like a star in the sky. Elijah came back with Harumi as he shows her what's happening to the woman.

Elijah: "I don't know what's going on but her marks! They started glowing out of nowhere!"

Harumi: "Drain her powers! Every ounce of it!"

Elijah: "But we are talking about an elemental master! This could damage her once we finish the project!"

Harumi looks at the woman as the light finally revealed who the woman was.

(Y/n)

(Y/n) started to make the glass of the vessel crack. Elijah realized how bad this was as he quickly ran towards the computer and started to activate the draining process. (Y/n) scream in agony as she felt her powers being drained from her body.

Harumi: "Use maximum power! We can't let her powers escalate!"

Elijah: "You want her alive right!? So I can't do that!"