MARK'S TRAVEL

Hello my name is Ayla. Nowadays l'm learning English. l write some stories for improve my english knowledge. İf you want to learning English too, you can read my book. lt will be funny and beneficial. We will find my mistakes together. Okey, the first story:

Once upon a time, there was a man in the small village who loves exploring to huge forests

Once upon a time, there was a man in the small village who loves exploring to huge forests. His name was Mark. Mark had a nuclear family before but he abandoned his family. Because they didn't support their son. That's why he wanted an alone life. A rainy day, he leaved his house for exploring a new forest. He toke his items and raincoat. He went to the huge forest. There was so much trees and grasses. He cutted of them. He walked so much time and finally he wanted take a rest. He was going to spend the night at the place by the river.
So he should have protect himself. He whispered himself "l'm a strong man. l will manage to the hard night."

İt was a stormy night. Mark's tent almost flew. He saved his tent and he refuged a tree hole.
"l'm freezing" he said. "l wish l was in a hot place"

The dark hole became enlightened and light beams toke the boy into the yellow light.
He shrieked. Five seconds later he found himself at the huge, hot desert.

"oh my god." He said. "The tree should have magical. l'm transported to the desert."

The weather was so hot and dry. There wasn't any lake or water source.

Two minutes later he prayed for transportation again. He wanted to leave this desert. İt was so hot and he was so thirsty.

A light beam came again and lose. Mark was very excited about that. He waited for transportation.
"Please god, l want to go some cold place"

Then a light beam toke him into the blue light. He lost his mind for two minutes. When he came to himself he found himself in South pole.

He didn't have any coat. He lost his coat in the desert. what would he do?

He prayed again. He was freezing. His breath was like a dragon fire. He had to leave this place. İf he won't to go, wolves was going to eat him as a lunch.

A light beam came again. He was very happy. the light beam toke him into the white place. He didn't know where he went to.

He was open his eyes. He was in his house. He was very happy right now. He just wanted this. His mind confused.
"Why l am here?"

He remembered his family members. He missed them. Finally he understood. İt was just a lesson. He had to learn the importance of family.

At the end of the story he went to his old house, he apologized his family and kissed his parents hands. So he has a good family right now. Also he married too. Even he has two sons. He became a good father.

(You can write my mistakes in the comments)