Chapter Five

(Ahhh, this is my first third-person POV ever(but it's only like half of the chapter because I only want to try it out and see how it goes). And I hope you all enjoy this chapter ♡)

 And I hope you all enjoy this chapter ♡)

"Hello. I'm Antonio, your mother's boyfriend." Antonio said as he held his hand out of Angelica to shake.

"She already knows who you are, dumbass," Amelia said, still with her arms crossed.

Antonio rolled his eyes at her once again and turned to Angelica, who was standing awkwardly, waiting to shake his hand.

After Angelica introduced herself and shook hands with Antonio, Amelia cleared her throat, interrupting the two, and turned back to Angelica.

"I will be leaving now, sweetheart. I hope you enjoy yourself, and when you're finished, please look for your mother's car or mine because I'm not sure if she'll be picking you up," Amelia said, kissing Angelica's forehead and giving her a hug.

"Okay, Auntie. I will," Angelica replied, hugging her aunt back.

After Amelia left, they both decided to take a seat at their table.

"Why don't we order first?" Antonio asked, looking up from his menu.

"Yeah, sure." Angelica nodded, also looking up from her menu.

After a while of deciding on what to eat, Antonio called their waiter over to order.

"And that will be all?" The waiter said as he finished writing their orders on his notepad.

"Yes, it will." Antonio said and looked over to Angelica who nodded and smiled at the waiter.

Antonio looked away, rolling his eyes.

My word, this is the most awkward lunch I've ever been to

My word, this is the most awkward lunch I've ever been to. But, that waiter is kinda cute; it's a shame this place is too far from where I live.

"So," I began. "Do you already know Auntie?" I asked him.

Antonio looked shocked by my question, but answered nevertheless.

"Um, yes, we met in university." He looked away awkwardly.