ꗃ𓂃 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐒

!! each slot has a special question you should add into your form at the end !!

!! LORE IS NOW CLOSED FOR NEW APPLIES - IF YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED ONE YOU MAY FINISH IT WITHIN THE DEADLINE [DEC. 15th, 12:00 AM MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME] !!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
═════════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄═════════════════

⋯ 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄
═════════════════

⋯ vampires are one of the more common species that have been integrated into modern society simply because they have an easier time being disguised, and don't require magical disguises to be put on them while they're out

⋯ vampires are one of the more common species that have been integrated into modern society simply because they have an easier time being disguised, and don't require magical disguises to be put on them while they're out. typically they favor necrotic or blood magics, and it's typical to find them working in positions that deal in death - surprisingly a lot of them work in agriculture for easy access to blood if necessary. contrary to legends, they can digest "normal" food just fine but require some vitamins in the blood. now, they can take pills if they don't like the consistency or taste of blood and they do just fine. much like many mythological species, they age much slower than humans. turning humans is no longer in practice unless you choose an eternal partner and they consent to the idea after the age of 25 (when human brains fully develop). vampires can have children, but there is strong encouragement within the myth society to limit to two during their lengthy lifetimes (depending on survival rate).