✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✿

"장난 같지만 나름 진지해진 대화거울 속에 넌 명작의 초상화매번 말해서 진부해지겠지만널 잃을까 봐 두려운 건 똑같아"

"장난 같지만 나름 진지해진 대화
거울 속에 넌 명작의 초상화
매번 말해서 진부해지겠지만
널 잃을까 봐 두려운 건 똑같아"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Despite my best efforts to move forward, to consign her to the recesses of my memory, her presence lingers like a stubborn stain upon my soul. The mere thought of not being hers sends a chill down my spine, a gnawing ache that refuses to be ignored.

She deceived me, much like Sae did when she vanished from my life, leaving me adrift in a sea of uncertainty and betrayal. Though the passage of time has dulled the sharp edges of past wounds, my heart remains steadfast in its allegiance to her.

At the mention of her name, at the sight of her face on social media, my pulse quickens, a visceral reaction that defies rational explanation. Am I sick, I wonder? Afflicted by some inexplicable malady that refuses to release its grip?

I attempted to love another, to pour my affection into someone new, but her image remained imprinted upon my mind's eye, an indelible mark that no amount of effort could erase. Even as I begrudgingly concede the truth in Sae's words, acknowledging her wisdom in matters of the heart, I find myself incapable of relinquishing my hold on her.

Yes, I confess to possessing a jealous nature, to harboring a level of longing and envy that borders on obsession. Yet, who could blame me? In my eyes, she is perfection incarnate, a paragon of beauty and grace that transcends mortal flaws.

I have already distanced myself from my brother, forsaking familial ties in pursuit of her elusive affections. And yet, I remain undeterred, convinced that my steadfast dedication will eventually lead her back to where she rightfully belongs—by my side.

I will make it happen, I resolve, my determination unwavering in the face of uncertainty. For she is the beacon that guides me, the embodiment of all my hopes and dreams. And until she returns to me, I will continue to worship at the altar of her memory, my devotion unwavering and true.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎