✿𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✿

"No matter what you seeCan your eyes please stay on me?빛바래도 제일 빛난다고 해줘"

Can your eyes please stay on me?
빛바래도 제일 빛난다고 해줘"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Is there anything remotely interesting here? Doubtful," the puppet muttered with a heavy sigh, her demeanor reflecting profound boredom as she pushed open the door to Team Z's room. With a disinterested air, she stepped inside, her youthful countenance betraying her lack of enthusiasm.

The boys within turned as one, their expressions shifting from focus to bewilderment as they laid eyes upon the diminutive figure before them. "A child?" Bachira exclaimed, taking a tentative step forward to get a closer look.

"What's the matter, never seen a kid before?" the puppet retorted, her tone laced with sarcasm as she disdainfully pushed Bachira aside with surprising force, causing the boy to stumble back with a yelp.

"Everyone, please proceed to the infirmary for your initial examinations. Lateness will not be tolerated," the puppet announced with a bored yawn, before sauntering out of the room, idly twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

As the boys obediently filed into groups and made their way to the infirmary, they exchanged wary glances and tentative nods among themselves. First among them were Isagi and Bachira, whose hopes were dashed upon encountering the puppet rather than the fabled y/n.

Undeterred by the disappointment, Bachira approached the child with an exuberant energy, only to have his enthusiasm met with a chilling glare and a swat of her hand. "What are you staring at?" she snapped, her eyes opening with a mechanical precision that startled Bachira.

Ignoring his startled reaction, she directed them to take their seats as she prepared the necessary supplies. Once everything was in order, she settled behind her desk, her gaze icy as she addressed them.

"Bachira Meguru, correct?" she began, a hint of knowledge gleaming in her eyes. "I've heard whispers of a 'Monster' aiding you in your soccer endeavors."

Bachira's eyes widened in shock, his surprise evident as he struggled to find words. "How did you know?" he stammered, his curiosity piqued.

"It's not your concern," the puppet replied curtly, swiftly shutting down any further inquiry as she recorded their conversation and transmitted it to her creator.

"Let's cut to the chase. Based on my assessment, you appear to be free of any physical injuries," she continued, pausing momentarily to receive further instructions from her creator.

"My creator, y/n, is interested in conducting an investigation involving you. Are you willing to participate?" she asked, her gaze shifting between Isagi and Bachira.

The boys exchanged incredulous looks, their minds reeling with the implications of her proposal. "You're both quite intriguing," she remarked with a hint of amusement, noting their reactions.

Bachira's face lit up with excitement, his eagerness palpable as he eagerly accepted the offer. Isagi, however, seethed with a mixture of frustration and self-doubt, his thoughts consumed by feelings of inadequacy.

As Bachira left the room with newfound enthusiasm, Isagi remained behind, grappling with his emotions. Despite his best efforts to mask his turmoil, the puppet sensed his inner turmoil as she concluded her examination.

"How tedious, how mundane. Connection... lost," she murmured, her voice devoid of emotion as she processed the latest developments and closed the chapter on yet another unremarkable encounter.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎