zero

name: ADA LAUREN HARRELSON age: 15birthplace: los angeles county hospital

age: 15
birthplace: los angeles county hospital

Ada's mom Laurie died when she was 4 years old and left Hondo a single father. Although they weren't married, they still lived together under one roof, and co-parented Ada. With her dad as a Marine/ Cop, she got away with little to nothing, and her mother was strict with her even before she passed.

She's a straight-A student-athlete who parties every now and then. Ada wasn't your average goody-two shoes, always did as her father asked, never snuck out girl and she had her moments, especially as of late when her 16th birthday was only a month away from happening. Ada definitely had her moments when she refused to listen, or just simply lost her mind and forgot who she was talking to, but even then overall she was a really good kid.

A special day her mom had been planning since she found out she was pregnant with a girl. It's a tradition on her moms side and has been a big thing for them since the 50's. Big parties didn't interest the girl though, she was always simple and easy to make happy, so when her dad and her 'aunts' and 'uncles' kept trying to talk her into having the party she shut down and became angry whenever it was brought up. Anything relating to her mom brought her a headache, heartache and grief.

This party though, it was a right of passage for the Blevins girls ready to enter into adulthood

One of SWAT's toughest missions yet, involved a gang of terrorists targeting the innocents of LA, left and right. The ringleader, was a known drug runner and mass murderer named Raul Fuentes. He and his goons had been in business since 92', running drugs, money, and underage girls in and out of LA.

The 20-David team was called in to take down and eventually they got enough evidence and were able to track down Raul who had just bought 4 black marketed military grade weapons, and clearly had a bone to pick with whomever he was after. Of course the team intercepted this plan and was able to stop them, but it ended in Hondo shooting Raul dead when he drew on him.

Unbeknownst to the team who thought that they had put this case behind them, Raul had a brother under a different last name then his, and this brother came back with a vengeance.

Hondo's tattoo for Ada

Hondo and Ada the day her mom died