Chapter 26

"So anxious?"

Yan Jinzhou raised her eyebrows slightly and hummed, "When you get married, you can do whatever you want."

Jiang Baiyu vaguely knew that Yan Jinzhou was deliberately teasing him again, so he explained with a blushing face: "I really didn't want to... take advantage of you. I just wanted to confirm whether you were injured."

Yan Jinzhou smiled softly and stopped teasing him.

He seemed tired, and all the expression gradually faded from his handsome face, becoming calm and lonely. It was as if he was taking off his disguise and letting his tired side be exposed to Jiang Baiyu.

Uncle Ji arrived soon.

The old butler was as gentle and polite as his master, and repeatedly expressed his gratitude to the Jiang family for taking care of Yan Jinzhou.

After Yan Jinzhou was picked up by him, Shen Shiyi sighed with distress: "Hey, this kid Jinzhou must have a hard time. Without his mother, his father doesn't care, and he has to hold on even when he's sick. It's really heartbreaking."

And Jiang Baiyu also thought again of what Yan Shuyan said to him during the day.

in the car.

Uncle Ji asked in a low voice: "The eldest lady is crying at home and told the old man and husband that you will throw her to death at school. The old man is dubious about this matter, but the husband and wife believe her words and want you to go back and explain to them immediately. "

"Did you really do that?"

Yan Jinzhou looked out the car window with misty eyes but said with a smile, "Isn't she not dead yet?"

Uncle Ji frowned: "You are so irrational..."

Just halfway through speaking, Uncle Ji felt something was wrong and asked tentatively: "Did you do it on purpose?"

Yan Jinzhou smiled lowly and asked, "Have the arrangements for the ship been made?"

Uncle Ji lowered his voice again: "It's all arranged. On November 10th, my wife will hold a banquet on Dongda Island. There will be a wine party on the boat that night. I have already arranged everything."

The corners of Yan Jinzhou's pretty lips were slightly raised, and the lips were lightly opened. A cold voice with a smile echoed in the car: "If Yan Mingyi and Zhou Hui's precious son dies, they will be sad, right?"

It's dark in the car.

Outside the car window, the receding roadside lighting flashed on and off on the man's handsome and smiling face, and madness flashed in his charming but temperatureless peach blossom eyes.

Uncle Ji: "You pretended to be sick in time today. The call from the Jiang family said that you were sick and passed out. This made the old man suspect what the young master had done to you, so he didn't just listen to the young lady's one-sided words. But you also have to Think carefully about how to deal with Mr. and Mrs. later."

Yan Jinzhou was not pretending to be ill, it was really hypoglycemia that caused him to feel dizzy and weak.

It's just that he could have forced himself to leave the Jiang family, but for some reason, after seeing the boy's worried look on his face, he suddenly felt that he could also put down his disguise and try to trust someone.

Yan Jinzhou did not explain, but asked him: "How did the old man deal with Yan Shuyan?"

Uncle Ji: "Because several teachers in the school and a student named Zhou Nan testified, the old man knew that the eldest young master went to school three times to harass Jiang Baiyu. He was very angry and fined the eldest young master for a month, and also cut off several of his The company's position can also be considered as an explanation to the school teachers and the Jiang family."