Chapter 35

On this day, Lu Qingci did not come to class, probably because he was preparing for his birthday party tomorrow. After all, tomorrow will be the first time since he entered the Lu family that he will announce to the world as the eldest son and grandson of the Lu family.

He and his mother are also very busy. Firstly, they have to prepare gifts for Lu Qingci's birthday party tomorrow, and secondly, they have to prepare for his and Yan Jinzhou's engagement party the day after tomorrow.

As soon as he got home from school, his mother took him shopping to pick out birthday gifts for the Lu family siblings.

Lu Qingchu's gifts were easy to choose because Shen Shiyi knew what little girls of this age liked. But as a gift for Lu Qingci, she left it to Jiang Baiyu to choose.

Jiang Baiyu gave Lu Qingci a lot of gifts in his last life, but it seemed that Lu Qingci didn't like them, so he really didn't know what to give to Lu Qingci. There was no gain from shopping in several luxury stores. Lu Qingchu, Su Man and the gifts they went to give to the Lu family had all been bought, but Lu Qingci's gifts had not yet arrived.

Shen Shiyi asked him speechlessly: "You are in the same class and sitting at the same table. You don't even know what he likes?"

"My classmates don't mean they know everything."

Jiang Baiyu saw several watches placed in the cabinet and said, "How about giving him a watch."

A watch can be used no matter what.

Shen Shiyi thought for a while and said, "That's okay. You can help pick out a piece and choose a style that young people like."

Jiang Baiyu was actually attracted by a pair of bear dolls placed on the watch counter. One of the little bears raised the corners of its lips in an evil manner, and had a very troubling temperament. It looked like Yan Jinzhou was teasing him on purpose.

After Jiang Baiyu randomly selected a watch, he asked the clerk: "Excuse me. Can you sell those two bears to me together?"

The clerk smiled and said: "That is a counter decoration and cannot be sold, but if you like it, we can give it to you."

"Really? Thank you so much."

Jiang Baiyu took the pair of cubs from the clerk and held them in his arms happily.

Shen Shiyi asked him while swiping her card to pay, "Don't you like dolls?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I want to give it to Yan Jinzhou."

Shen Shiyi's face showed a smile of relief like an old mother: It seems that the two children are getting along well.

Lu Mingxiu, a wealthy businessman who always considered himself single, suddenly had a pair of twin brothers and sisters, which immediately aroused speculation from the outside world.

In this regard, Lu Mingxiu's explanation to the outside world is that for the privacy of his two children and the mother of the children, he chose to have a hidden marriage and raise the children in secret.

This kind of thing does happen from time to time to wealthy families who value security and privacy. But the outside world is still very curious about what kind of person the wife and two children of the Lu family's secret marriage are.

So on the day of the birthday party, almost everyone from the business circle came.

Su Man was born into a musical family. She was born with an elegant temperament and delicate appearance. She blended into the circle of ladies in City A with just a little dressing up. Lu Qingci looked the most like his father, Lu Mingxiu, and he was calmer and wiser than this young man. He quickly won the appreciation and admiration of everyone present.