Chapter 66

This month when University A welcomes new students every year, there is a grand event - the selection of the new school beauties.

This event is organized by the school's publicity department. Students who are selected as school belles will serve as school representatives in the school's publicity activities, be published in school-issued magazines, and have the opportunity to appear in TV talk shows.

With the reputation of A University, students here are admired by the outside world as if they are academic masters. Coupled with the bonus of handsome and beautiful appearance, the girls and boys who are selected as the school belles will attract the attention of the outside world. Add a business persona and it becomes popular.

There was a girl who was selected as the campus beauty in the past. During college, she used the title of campus beauty and the school propaganda department to gain exposure for her. She opened her own live broadcast room to broadcast the campus life of the campus beauty of A University. During the four years of college, she made a lot of money just from the traffic of the live broadcast. When it comes to the first pot of gold in life, there is another person who directly entered the entertainment industry after graduation.

Therefore, the freshmen who know about this event are eager to try, hoping that they can also be selected as the school belle.

Jiang Baiyu didn't know about this activity.

On the first day of school, he saw that the freshmen who came to report like him would stand at the gate of the campus and be photographed by teachers and seniors, thinking that it was necessary. So, he honestly joined the photo taking team.

I just don't know why, everyone else just took one photo, but the senior sister who took the photo for him chased him and took many photos of him, which made him feel embarrassed.

In the campus forum - [The 15th School Beauty Selection Area], the fight was in full swing.

All the photos of the freshmen who agreed to participate in the selection of the school beauty are listed here. The voting button and the number of votes received are displayed under each person's photo.

The seniors and seniors looked at the young and tender photos of the juniors with great enthusiasm, selected the most beautiful girl and the most handsome brother in their hearts, and cast their only votes.

School beauty selection area:

[Wow, there are so many beautiful juniors this year, I don't even know who to vote for! 】

[As expected, the most beautiful girls from the art department are the most beautiful and have great figures. 】

【Who said that? Haven't you seen Lu Qingchu from our Department of Finance? ! 】

【Lu Qingchu! ! Finally someone saw her! Choose her! Choose her! I declare that she is my campus goddess. 】

[Lu Qingci from the Department of Finance, they are siblings! 】

[Lu Qingci has been scheduled to be the school belle, good guy, #富家鲁士#, # Twin Brothers and Sisters#, #A大学草school belle#, this topic is going to explode! 】

School grassroots selection area:

[Ah ah ah, Lu Qingci has finally entered school. Sister, I have been waiting so hard. 】

[He majored in finance! Is it still too late for me to switch departments? 】

[The cool and cool financial god, I can do it! I can! 】

[Laughing, you choose the school girl, not your boyfriend! 】

Lu Qingci himself did not come to report. What was displayed in the school election section was his photo that was released by the news media last year when the Lu family revealed their identity as brother and sister.