Chapter 29

The boy didn't seem to be angry at all, he begged him in a low voice, blushing slightly and not daring to look at him.

Yan Jinzhou had never known that a person could have such a gentle and gentle personality. He had no scheming, no hiding, and showed what he felt in his heart.

In other words: a boy can be whatever he wants a boy to be. Like an unexplored treasure, it attracted him more and more to dig and explore.

Yan Jinzhou was in a particularly good mood and said easily, "I should be able to sleep well tonight."

Jiang Baiyu looked at him worriedly and asked, "Do you often suffer from insomnia?"

Yan Jinzhou asked back: "You want to help me sleep again?"

Jiang Baiyu whispered: "...How can I help you?"

Yan Jinzhou squatted on the ground, continued to measure the boy's leg length, and asked, "Where are you going to go to college next year?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I don't want to be too far away from home. It should be in City A."

"That......"

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyes and looked at the boy with a smile: "When you move to live with me after you go to college, I will be able to sleep well if I see you every night."

"Live with you?"

Jiang Baiyu had never thought about such a thing. He blinked his clear eyes in shock and asked, "Aren't we getting engaged just to show off to Grandpa Yan? We don't have to live together. Besides, we may not be able to get married yet."

Not necessarily married?

Yan Jinzhou paused in his measuring movements and slowly stood up.

He was much taller than Jiang Baiyu, and his tall and strong body submerged the thin boy in his shadow.

With a smile in his eyes that was intentional or unintentional, he said softly to the boy: "Since we are all engaged, we will definitely get married and live together in the future. Otherwise, how will we explain to our elders and outsiders?"

The treasure he wants to unearth does not seem to recognize him as its owner.

That's not okay.

He had to find a way to keep his treasure in his hands forever.

Jiang Baiyu thought: This seems to be the truth.

But he really hasn't thought about living together with Yan Jinzhou, so he can only hesitate and discuss: "Then when we really get married, can we live together again?"

Yan Jinzhou's beautiful peach blossom eyes slightly curved, "Okay."

The final exam will be taken at the end of the month, and the results will be available the next day.

Jiang Baiyu has improved by more than a dozen places compared to last month, ranking among the top 20 in the class. Among all subjects, the biggest improvement in his scores is mathematics, which is his most troublesome. Lao Xu was so happy that he spent half the class praising Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu was also very happy when he got the results. He knew that he could make such great progress not only because of his desire to learn, but also because of Lu Qingci's usual supervision and explanations. He could tell that every time Lu Qingci gave him a lecture, he put a lot of thought into it, so that he could understand it and apply it by drawing inferences.

He thanked Lu Qingci bluntly: "Thanks for teaching me."

Lu Qingci hid the happiness in his eyes and said calmly: "At this rate of progress, you can also be admitted to University A."