Chapter 67

The military training ended in the afternoon.

Jiang Baiyu and Zhou Nan walked out of the bustling campus gate while talking and laughing.

There was a black off-road vehicle parked not far away. When the two of them walked to the car, Zhou Nan waved goodbye to Jiang Baiyu, "Let's go, go home and take good care of your injured foot."

Jiang Baiyu: "I understand."

Yan Jinzhou sat in the car and glanced at Zhou Nan's leaving figure.

"Your foot hurts?"

He looked at the feet of the boy who was sitting in the car.

Jiang Baiyu looked around, pulled on the seat belt and whispered in a low voice: "Didn't I tell you that if you stop farther away, others will see us."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong with letting others see it? You and that fool are walking so close to each other, and I can't even come to pick you up?"

"Don't say that about Zhou Nan, we are friends."

Jiang Baiyu huddled on the spacious car seat, as if afraid that someone would see him outside, urging him: "Hurry up, these are all students from our school."

Yan Jinzhou knew that he had a reserved personality and didn't like to show off, so he started the car and asked him, "Why is your foot injured?"

Jiang Baiyu: "My ankle was sprained during training this morning. It has been taken care of. It's nothing serious."

Yan Jinzhou: "Then why don't you ask for leave? Give me your instructor's phone number and I'll ask for it for you."

Jiang Baiyu: "I asked. The instructor said that you cannot ask for leave for such a minor injury."

He wanted to ask for leave, but he saw that the morale of the other students was high and no one was tired. Some people fainted due to heat stroke and could continue training after taking a short rest. If he just took a fall and asked for leave, it would seem that he is too squeamish.

Yan Jinzhou glanced sideways and saw a little bandage exposed on the boy's ankle, frowned and said, "Go home and show me."

It was after five o'clock in the afternoon, and Yan Jinzhou's company had not gotten off work yet.

While driving, he answered calls from his assistant subordinates and handled some company matters.

Jiang Baiyu found some free time and said, "If you are busy, don't come to pick me up every day. I can go back by myself."

"You won't let me go to your campus, and now you're saying you won't let me pick you up. What do you mean? You don't want your classmates to know about me?"

Yan Jinzhou snorted: "If you keep doing this, I will kiss you at the gate of your school tomorrow."

"I don't have any."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red, and he muttered in a low voice: "Aren't I afraid that you will be too busy? Forget it, do whatever you like."

Yan Jinzhou: "Oh, you used to be obedient and say honorifics in front of me every day, but now you start quarreling with me after living together for a few days? You're annoying me so quickly,

Um? "

He is obviously a young CEO worth billions, but his words sound like a 'little wife' complaining that her husband has neglected him.

Jiang Baiyu:......

"I don't have any."

Yan Jinzhou: "Then did you miss me at school?"