Chapter 74

Lu Mingxiu learned about the KTV video of beating someone through a reminder from his secretary in the morning.

He didn't care at first. After all, although his son Lu Qingci knew Song He, he did not participate in the beating and had no direct relationship with the KTV. Just ask the secretary to pay attention to online comment trends.

Unexpectedly, at noon, the anger of the people on the Internet turned to the Lu family and his son Lu Qingci.

Lu Mingxiu knew in his heart that someone was taking the opportunity to mess with the Lu family behind his back. For the safety of his two children, he immediately sent someone to the school to pick up Lu Qingci and Lu Qingchu.

The atmosphere in the Lu family was depressing at the moment.

Lu Mingxiu looked at Lu Qingci with a gloomy expression and said, "How could you get involved with those people in society? Now that the situation is like this, it will be difficult for you to escape."

Lu Qingci said calmly: "Can't you see? Someone is deliberately doing this to me behind my back. Shouldn't we find the two victims now and let them tell them who is harming me?"

He looked cold and indifferent, with a condescending attitude.

The more Lu Mingxiu looked at him, the more annoyed he became.

Of course he knew that someone was messing with them and Lu Qingci behind their backs. If Lu Qingci had a good talk with him and sat down together to discuss countermeasures, he would help his son settle this matter responsibly.

But Lu Qingci's current attitude is nothing like that of a son who wants to seek help from his father when he encounters difficulties. It's more like breaking a jar.

How could he have such a son!

But he couldn't ignore it.

Lu Mingxiu snorted: "I asked someone to investigate. The two beaten victims were discharged from the hospital the next day after being hospitalized. Their whereabouts are still unknown. If you want to find them to clarify this matter, you have to wait until the Year of the Monkey."

"The urgent thing to do now is that you have to clear up your relationship with Song He. Fortunately, those photos posted online are all from when you were in high school. I will have someone draft a statement saying that you have no relationship with him. "

"The rest will be calmed down by time. During this period, you and Qing Chu should stay at home and don't go out casually, and don't go to school!"

Lu Qingci was coldly silent.

Lu Mingxiu became even more angry when he saw him, and said, "I also checked that person Song He, and he is indeed unclean. Don't associate with such a person in the future. It will harm our Lu family and your sister." "

Lu Qingci sneered coldly and turned around to go upstairs.

"What's your attitude?"

Lu Mingxiu was so angry that he almost wanted to scold him when he looked at his son's back.

But after all, his son had not grown up beside him, and he did not have much qualifications to discipline him, but he was even more disappointed in Lu Qingci.

But when Lu Mingxiu looked back and saw Lu Qingchu standing aside, he felt somewhat comforted.

Fortunately, he also has a smart and sensible daughter.

He comforted his daughter and said: "In the early Qing Dynasty, you were implicated in this matter. But for the safety of you and your brother, you should not go out recently. After the public opinion calms down, you and your brother can go to school again."