Chapter 78

Three days after #ktv打人# was trending on the Internet, the Lu family issued a statement, stating that the Lu family still believed that Lu Qingci had nothing to do with Song He, saying that Lu Qingci and Song He were together in a rumor circulating on the Internet. The photo of him drinking was from P. He also said that the fact that the Luge KTV run by Song He and "Brother Lu" are homophones was purely a coincidence.

In order to prove their innocence, the Lu family actively cooperated with the police in investigating Song He's past and criminal incidents, and solemnly stated that they would work with the police to severely punish the evil forces who bully others.

The door of Luge KTV was closed at the moment. A lot of garbage was thrown at the door, and the stench was overwhelming. Song He and his brothers hid in the KTV and did not dare to go out.

A man with yellow hair said: "Brother Song. What's going on with Brother Lu? He also said that he would cooperate with the police in investigating us. He knows a lot about us and won't really sell us to the police."

Song He gave him a bad look and kicked him: "You don't know what Brother Lu does to us? If you dare to say this again, I will beat you to death."

Huang Mao closed his mouth, and several others were secretly as dissatisfied as Huang Mao, but look at me and see you, no one dares to say anything more.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door of the ktv: "Song He, our police from City A, please come out and cooperate with our investigation."

"What, the police are really here!"

"Brother Lu, what should I do?"

Several brothers turned pale and looked in the direction of the door at a loss.

These people haven't gone to school much since junior high school. They have done all kinds of things in the society for more than ten years, and no one is clean.

If the police had evidence, coming in now would be like killing them all.

Song He took a long drag on his cigarette and took out his cell phone to call Lu Qingci.

Huang Mao on the side saw it and immediately said: "Brother Song, let us also have a few words with Brother Lu."

Song He glared at him irritably and turned on the speaker of his cell phone.

"explain."

Lu Qingci's clear voice came from the receiver. This short and simple word had an invisible power of shock, and they were all shocked when they heard it.

Song He was embarrassed and said: "Brother Lu, the police are here and are knocking on the door. What should we do?"

Lu Qingci was calm and composed: "Besides the beating incident, have you been caught on anything else recently?"

"I do not know."

Song He was also unsure and looked at Huang Mao next to him guiltily. Huang Mao shrank his head and didn't dare to say a word.

Lu Qingci: "Do the police know you are inside?"

Song He: "The store door was always closed and we didn't go out. The police probably didn't know we were inside."

Lu Qingci: "Then just calm down, don't make a sound, don't go out, the police will leave in a moment. As long as the two parties who were beaten don't come forward to expose it, you will be fine."

"Oh, okay."

Song He hesitated and said: "Brother Lu, brothers are just afraid that someone is behind this matter. We have been walking for so many years, and it is inevitable that people will not be able to catch us. I am afraid that the police are coming now because of something else."