Chapter 90

if met in previous life

Yan Jinzhou also didn't know what to do. He clicked his tongue and said, "If you are so reluctant, then I will take you home?"

Jiang Baiyu was startled, and his tears suddenly stopped.

It was obvious that Yan Jinzhou was a little impatient with him. They were a deal, and Yan Jinzhou sending him home was equivalent to a breakdown of the deal, so he would definitely not help solve the Jiang family's financial crisis? There was no room for pretentiousness in every word of the terms of the agreement they signed.

Jiang Baiyu suppressed the uneasiness in his heart and calmed down, and whispered: "I am not unwilling. Since I have come with you, I will not go back."

"You still understand some sense."

Yan Jinzhou raised his fingertips and wiped the boy's red eyes, "Do you know why I brought you back?"

Jiang Baiyu's voice trembled: "I know."

"It's good to know."

Yan Jinzhou's fingertips slid across the boy's tear-stained face and rested on his lips. Jiang Baiyu is very white, and her lips are bright red and moist, with an alluring sweetness like plump cherries.

He is not a good person. He invested so much money in the Jiang family just because he wanted Jiang Baiyu. Now that everyone is in front of him, he will certainly not wrong himself.

He lifted Jiang Baiyu's chin and lowered his head to kiss it. It was as soft and moist as expected, with a sweet taste, and was delicious.

Yan Jinzhou kissed him again, as if tasting a rare delicacy, his movements were slow and delicate, kissing or biting lightly, and occasionally using the tip of his tongue to open the seam of his lips.

Jiang Baiyu's body was pressed tightly against the door of the entrance cabinet, his hands clenched against his pants, with no place to hide behind him, and he nervously and obediently accepted whatever Yan Jinzhou did to him.

I was very scared at first, but after a while I realized that this was too detailed. Gradually, my face turned red, I was breathing heavily, and I was too shy to look into Yan Jinzhou's eyes and closed them tightly.

It's just that after closing his eyes, his senses become more acute, and Yan Jinzhou's hand on his arm can evoke a tingling sensation. He had no experience kissing others, and he didn't know how to respond. He just felt extremely embarrassed.

Yan Jinzhou kissed his lips, ears, neck and collarbone carefully. Jiang Baiyu shrank his shoulders and grabbed the skirt of his clothes with both hands.

Yan Jinzhou smiled and asked secretly: "What's wrong?"

"......No."

Jiang Baiyu bit her lips that were hot from being kissed, and whispered, "It's just a little cold."

It seems that he is very reserved, and indeed he is not used to anything and doesn't know how to do anything. He wanted to thank Jiang Baiyu's useless ex-boyfriend for leaving him such a good person. Yan Jinzhou was in a better mood, holding the boy's hands and kissing him.

Jiang Baiyu blushed and closed his eyes with his heart pounding. He slowly loosened his shirt to reveal the fair and soft texture under his collarbone. The warm skin suddenly came into contact with the cool air, which made him shiver slightly, but he soon became warm again. Jiang Baiyu, who had never experienced such an intimate relationship before, couldn't bear it at all, and he reacted quickly due to his youth and energy.

He bent slightly to hide but was still noticed.

Yan Jinzhou touched him lightly and said with a low smile: "Who is taking advantage of whom? Huh?"