reconnected

-Charm-
"I missed you so much," i said.
"I missed you to," he said.
Then i higged him. I havn't seem him in two years but he look like hes doing good. Last tume we was struggli.g then he started selling drugs and went to jail.

"Get the docter," i said with a raspy voice.

Jacob and the rest of the guys left out but shawn stayed, starring all im my face.

"Thank you so mich," i said.

"Its nonthing ma," he said.

He stood up and walked over to me. We starred into eachothers eyes and he leaned in for a kiss but i stopped it. I mean we just met.

"Im sorry," he said.

"Its fine," i said.

The guys cane back in the room with the docter.

"So when can i go home?" I asked.

"Today, we finished everything," he said.

He gave me papers to sign and i put my clothes on that the hospital gave me becuase my clothes are bloody. We walked oit the room and out the hospital. I looked a mess. My hair was everywhere. Shawn drove and dropped everyone off and i got my brother number to stay in contact.
It was just shawn and i in the car now. He was dropping.me off. He pulled up in my driveway but all the lights were out. I got out the car, told shawn bye then walked on the.porch. I opened the door and flipped the light switch but the lights didnt come on. I got hope tje.lights didnt get cutt off. I went to the refridgerater and opened it. The ice was melted leaking and the light was out in it. I ran oitside to see.of shawn was still oit there but he was just pulling out about to ride down the streete. I ran out the house and yelled while waving my hands l. He turned around and came back.

"Everything got cutt out," i said.

"Come stay with me," he said.

"Ok," i said.

I got in the car and he drove off.

******20 mins later*********

We were going through the front door of his mansion. This house was beautiful. It 2 living rooms, 2 kichens, 1 theater, 5 rooms, and 6 nathrooms. One in each room, one in the upatairs hallway and one in the downstairs hall.

"This is beautiful," i said.

"Im gkad you like it ma," he said smilling. Lawd that smile.

"Sooo i.dont have any clothes here," o siad.

"For tonight you cant wear anything u want of mines and ill give you some of my new boxers," he said.

"Ill take you back to your house in the morning to get your clothes," i said.

"Ok," o said.
I walked over to him and sat down on the couch beside him. He turned the tv.on but kust looked at me. It was kinda awkward becuase he.hella fine curlly hair, taper, dimples, and light skin.
"Why you keep looking at me?" I asked.

"You beautiful," he commented.

"Thank you," i said blushing.

"Can we watch a movie in the theater?" I asked.

"Yeah but lets get ready for the night," he said getting up and walkimg up the steps.

I followd him into this huge room with a kimg.size bed. I sat down while he looked through his drawers. He pulled out a big white t-shirt and boxers then handed it to me.

"Thank you," i said.

"It aint nun ma," he said smirking.

That smirk so damn sexy i dont think i could handle myself around him. I went to the hallway closet amd got a towel and rag. I went int he bathroom and took a shower. When i was finished with everything i went down stairs and saw shawn on the couch waiting for me eating pizza, wings.

"Im ready," i said.

"Ight," he said.

We went in the hige theater room and shawn put a movie in. We sat at the very top row as the lights cutt off. We started watching love and basketball. When the sex scene came on we looked at eachother. He leaned in and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for about two minutes. I instantly felt like this was suppose to happen and i felt sparks.