Chapter 12: Earth House

"Will you..." He started before slightly tightening his grasp of her hand as the next words that came out of his mouth left you both stunned. "...marry me?" He asked as you and Suletta were left stun locked.

There were a lot of people you expected to hear say those words, Darren to whoever he wanted to be with for the rest of his life, some of the grunts back on the Rewloola who had a special someone waiting back home for them, so many other people you thought you'd hear say those words. The one person you expected the least to hear that from was Guel Jeturk saying those special words to Suletta Mercury, one of the people who defeated him in battle and someone who was already in a marriage proposal with Miorine Rembran.

"What?" You and Suletta said with stunned smiles on your face.

"Huh?" Miorine muttered in confusion.

"WHAAATTT?!" The entirety of Earth House, where Nika, Martin, and Chuchu were watching, all said in shock.

"Ahahaha! Now this is entertaining." Shaddiq and Secelia let out humorous laughs from the absolute twist this duel was having at the end.

"What are you...?!" Guel's father was at a loss for words.

"Brother, what nonsense is this?" Lauda said in shock of his brother's strange actions.

"M-M-Marry you?" Suletta was stammering in confusion as Guel realized how strange and awkward that sounded.

"Ah! Wait, not like that!" Guel was about to explain what he meant while you were tiptoeing back to the Unicorn, slowly climbing onto the hand, but Suletta had finally lost it.

"NO WAY!!! UHWAAHHH!!" Suletta ran away screaming as she crashed into your back, making you both fall into the Unicorn's hand as it raised you back into the cockpit with the hatch closing behind you.

"S-S-S-S-SULETTA!! WAIT!! DON'T TOUCH THAT---!" Your voice echoed through the intercom and stream as Suletta was panicking to get away and pressed a wrong button.

In an instant, the thrusters kicked on and the Unicorn went flying as you both yelled when it flew towards one of the hills on the dueling site, and bounced off it before crashing and scraping against the ground. On the Rewloola, everyone watching was gettting a good laugh as the view in the cockpit was hilarious, you were upside down in the pilot seat while they watched the Unicorn that they had initially thought was incredible, now make a fool of itself as it bounced around along the ground in uncontrollable movements. While Guel watched clouds of dirt kick up in the distance, he heard a whirring noise above and looked to see a camera coming down to zoom in on him.

"Heat and substances hazardous to humans detected. Please evacuate." The H.A.R.O. that was piloting the camera instructed.

"TURN THAT CAMERA OFF!!!!" Guel's voice echoed through the stream as the grunts of the Rewloola who were watching laughed in amusement as Char took another sip of tea.

"Well, it seems Elnora and her daughter have managed to dodge a bullet for now." Char said as he put down his cup of tea.

"This is only the first of many though. The other companies are going to be moving in to either crush her or take the Aerial. Until we know what her plans are, we cannot let anyone take them." Iilya said before one of the men from communications walked up to her and stood at attention.

"Ma'am, there's a call for you from the academy. They'd like to speak right away." The communications officer said as Iilya knew this was coming and sighed.

"Goodness, the next time I see that boy, I swear..." Iilya exasperated as she got up from her seat and left as Char watched her leave.

"Another victory for the books. Congratulations, Y/N." Char said as he looked back to the screen as it displayed yours and Suletta's face as the winners of the duel.