Chapter 4: Aerial's True Colors

"I don't know what this whole 'future husband' stuff is about, but what I do know is you're destroying something that's precious to someone. Seeing what you've done and said, I can't stand by any longer." You said to Guel as he furrowed his brow at you.

"What the hell's your problem?" Guel said in an angered tone as you took a step back nervously as he got in your face. "Don't you know who I am?" He asked just raised a brow in confusion.

"Um...A pushy suitor?" Suletta stammered as she hid behind you nervously.

"Pfft...!" The two girls that were accompanying Guel couldn't help but let out a small giggle as they covered their mouths while Guel was getting even more mad.

"I happen to be the heir to one of the three branches of the Benerit Group, the head of the Dueling Committee, and the reigning Holder!" Guel yelled out while proudly pointing his thumb at himself as you and Suletta were left confused.

"Holder?" You and Suletta muttered as you two looked at one another in an attempt to figure out what he meant.

"The school's number one pilot, as chosen through duels." Guel explained the position of being the 'Holder' means.

"T-That may be true, but...But what's wrong is wrong!" Suletta said as Miorine stared at her in surprise. "Please tell Ms. Miorine that you're sorry!" She said as you gulped down a breath and looked back to Guel.

"Y-Yeah, destroying another person's belongings...This can't go unchecked!" You said as you and Suletta tried standing up for Miorine.

"Ha! Here at this school, right and wrong are decided through duels. Or would you like to duel me yourself?" Guel began to laugh in a cocky manner, thinking neither of you would accept.

"I accept..." Suletta said, surprising you all as she stepped out from behind you.

"What?" Guel said in confusion of what he couldn't believe he just heard.

"You and I will duel!" Suletta said as she nervously stood before him.

"Stop it! This has nothing to do with you!" Miorine yelled at Suletta, but Guel raised his hand out to make her stop speaking.

"Me too..." You muttered as you stepped as firm as you could next to Suletta with a determind look on your face. "...I-I can't let what you've done go unresolved...I'll take a duel against you, as well!" You said to him as you nervously clenched your fists.

"Sounds fun. If you two lose your duels, you'll have to leave the school." Guel said with a condescending glare.

"Right." You and Suletta nodded in agreement.

"You idiots!" Miorine yelled as Suletta took a deep breath.

"We'll do it." Suletta said as Guel pushed pass you two and headed to the exit.

"I'll take you on first, Mercurian. Let's go." Guel said as he left with the girls that were accompanying him as you and Suletta nodded at each other before heading off after them.

After challenging the current number one pilot in the entire school to a duel, you were led off somewhere to watch the battle as you would be dueling Guel after Suletta. Guel led you to the Dueling Committee's quarters where they would watch the duels take place, but even though you had managed to separate yourself from Guel, you still didn't feel safe yet for different reasons. You were sat stiff on the couch of their quarters as your hands rested on your lap nervously while one of the members, Secelia Dote, was leaning close to you with a smug and taunting look on her face as she looked at you with teasing eyes.

 You were sat stiff on the couch of their quarters as your hands rested on your lap nervously while one of the members, Secelia Dote, was leaning close to you with a smug and taunting look on her face as she looked at you with teasing eyes