Chapter 11: A Display of the Unicorn

A/N: Alright, this will be the last chapter I upload to this story for a while. I'm going to switch back over to the TTIGRAAS(That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime) story, and am going to post three chapters there before I come back to this story. I hope you guys enjoy and I'll try my best not to take too long. Take care.

The Same Day, Thirty Minutes Ago

Whilst all eyes were focused on the duel that was soon to commence between Jeturk Heavy Machinery, and Neo Zeon Systems who were backing Shin Sei Development Corporation, far away from the eyes of all groups, the Garenceries was hidden in an asteroid field as Zinnerman and the rest of the crew were waiting around for something. Whilst the Captain sat in his chair in silence, he stared up at the monitor ahead as the Garenceries was tracking something. A single mobile suit blip was on the radar and flying at high speeds towards the asteroid field they were hidden in, and the designation for the mobile suit read 'RX-02 Banshee'. Outside of the asteroid field, a shimmer of blue light shined as the Unicorn Banshee could be seen flying towards the asteroid belt and the thrusters powered up for even greater speeds. Inside the the Banshee, Marida sat at the pilot seat with a pressured and somewhat strained face as she tried to keep her senses straight, and in the jump seat next to her, Darren was sat with a performance monitor in front of him as he kept readings on the Banshee's systems.

"Flight systems still in the green. Increase to 75% thrust output." Darren said as Marida was breathing heavy from the stress of piloting the machine.

"R-Roger...!" Marida responded as she pressed the pedals down further.

With one push on the feet pedals, the Banshee's rear thrusters increased in power and they went flying even faster than before, throwing both Marida and Darren into the back of their seats as the strength of the Banshee's flight output was much stronger than anticipated. Even with the modified Normal Suit that was used to pilot the two Unicorn's, the amount of stress and the G-Force the Banshee was pulling proved to be much more of a challenge for Marida. After pulling a few sharp turns, Darren pointed ahead to the upcoming asteroid field with scattered bits of space rock.

"F-Fly like you're going straight into the debris field." Darren said as he held on tight to the screen in front of him as the Banshee's HUD began tracking small bits of debris to avoid.

"Darren..." Marida groaned as she began to feel uncomfortable amounts of pressure pressing against her body.

"W-Wait..." Darren said as they grew closer and closer to the asteroid field ahead, and once they seemed like they were about to collide with small meteor, he gave the next command. "Breakdown 0-6-0!" He said as Marida pulled back on the controls.

The thrusters on the Banshee's thruster pack inverted and pointed up as the black Unicorn dove down under the meteor, and they avoided the asteroid field as Marida made minor adjustments to avoid any debris that was ahead of them. After spinning the suit around the avoid an incoming piece of asteroid, the two of them made it pass the asteroid field and pulled back on the speed as they caught their breath.

"I-Incredible..." Darren said while huffing between breaths.

"How can the Unicorn be under his complete control when it does this much to its pilot...?" Marida said in wonder of your capabilities as her body still felt numb from how many G's she pulled from earlier.