Chapter IV : Answers

Y/N POV

"I thought Erzsebet Bathory was the worst of all nightmares I've seen,but this...is something I could even hardly understand."

Tera admitted tending her daughter's wound while the h/c haired maiden were biting her nails with an infuriated look trying to keep in her anger.

"She said something about loyal subjects,this Erzesebet and that she - devil Drolta might've known her.

And it's a good thing I know how to talk to her straight.

Keep your heads up,we're searching for the end of our questions."

Y/N replied creating the same heptagram underneath them while it glowed brightly than before taking them somewhere unknown with the same blond villainess standing before them.

While Annette and Edouard glanced at their surroundings finding nothing but a burning inferno and screams echoing in the air even though there's no one around but them.

"I'm quite surprised you learnt everything there is,from a measly book that I didn't know held knowledge about my powers.

Yet you're not here for something,are you?Of course,when one grew curious they'd try to answer it with their assumptions and when it's not enough they reach out for help.

What is it exactly?"

The blond villainess asked sitting down on nothing as she crossed her legs leaning to her side with her diamond green gaze trained on the h/c haired maiden not completely intimidated by the woman in front of her.

"Who is Erzsebet Bathory?What exactly are they trying to accomplish?"

The h/c haired maiden demanded taking a step forward while Felicity rested her head on her fist with a cold smile never leaving her face.

"Oh,one of my favourite students.

I should tell you that ever since she drank the blood of the Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet two different personalities came to one behaviour ensuring only one goal,to let darkness consume the world with this people groveling at their feet for mercy.

And even a coward can live by begging on their knees,so this is what she had planned for this pathetic pointless wars of yours.

By creating an eternal night,the sun will soon be extinguished into nothing but a dark moon that will cast a shadow out of its twilight glow.

With this,vampires will roam freely and that's only just the beginning.

Rather than controlling a leader as a puppet why not bring someone who can lead them into victory?Because even a God himself always fears something.

That's why they need you,not because you're wielding my powers,it's because they plan to bring me back with you serving as my body.

Hmm,if you're curious as to how I came I can always tell you more.

From where the Gods themselves feared me,how even the purest of evil in the demons trembled before me,and how the monsters bowed on their hands and knees calling me as their Goddess.

Yet I prefer to be...addressed as something else."

Y/N POV

With every word she said I had to compose myself and remain calm if I ever want to save my sister which was relying on us finding our answer.

And I have to find out more to this history she had.

"If you never wanted to be called names then how come you prefer to be called something only you would like?"