Chapter VI : The Blood Countess

3rd POV

"Quite an honour to see you here again,Felicity."

Erzsebet greeted sitting inside the study as the silver haired girl leaned against the window watching the sun with arms crossed.

"Yes,quite an honour.

And it'd seemed you actually took after my teachings,considering how many vampires kneeled before you as their queen."

The villainess replied possessing the dual eyed girl's body once more while turning to face the tall countess with her eyes completely green.

"I'm sure you're expecting my return,though I'm afraid that won't be happening."

She added as the countess nodded with her smile not faltering.

"You've given me knowledge and taught everything there is for me to absorb,it was your teachings that guided me here today and I intend to accomplish this plan under your name."

The countess answered while the villainess gazed at the sun outside the window with her green eyes glistening under the bright light humming deep in thought.

"While I may not be able to help you,I can give you one last guide before I leave.

The machine that priest made has allowed me to make a temporary stay in the netherworld due it's capability of turning a human into a demon by extinguishing its soul."

The woman added pushing herself off from the wall turning at the tall woman who nodded.

As the possessed girl sat down leaning on her back with arms crossed she glanced at Drolta who understood her motions and the she - devil nodded at the zealot followers to wait outside.

"I'm listening."

Erzsebet replied understanding the tense situation weighing over them while she watched the girl lean on her side resting her head on her fist with her gaze still at the window.

"This girl's sister is smarter than I thought,she learnt how to use the full extent of my powers through the book and she's been doing it ever since without having herself drained from overusing too much magic.

So I made sure that she'll end up in your hands without knowing that she played into my plans,since this girl is her beloved sister who's purity is an imminent threat not only to me and you but also others.

She's unaware of what I've been doing that I'm spending my energy that allowed me to enter the netherworld,by the time I've spent my remaining energy to immortalise her body she'll be yours as you please.

Since there are other ways to drain a person's soul you'll be the one to do so,a single high amount of a vampire's venom is enough to drain her soul and she'll be yours.

Forever."

The villainess stated turning at the tall woman who nodded.

"It'll be an honour.

But what about the one that was destined to stop you?"

The countess asked as the woman smiled followed by a cold chuckle before the villainess sighed with her gaze turning into a siren's eyes.

"Those are false hopes made by people who thinks they can defeat me,including that pathetic righteous young man thinking he destroyed me when all he did was destroy the body.

The only person that can kill me is the one who created me,yet that creator has no intention of doing anything since their prime reason of bringing me into this world was to rule over this pathetic people using their own fears against them.