Chapter III : The Revolutionaries

3rd POV

As Fleur backed away into the corner with a frightened look whimpering in fear trying to use her entire magic to push the winged vampire back using a magical flame only to no avail.

Then Drolta gripped her wrist forcing causing her lose her control over her powers while it dispersed from her hand and the woman's dark gaze sending a cold chill down her spine.

"I don't need you,your powers are completely weak that it barely hurts a child.

But you can still be of use,to her,as a bargaining chip."

Drolta taunted as the dual eyed girl whimpering before using her powers to try and slap her away only to result with the woman turning her head to the side laughing.

As the black skinned woman shot her head back at the whimpering girl with a grin she gripped her chin forcing her to meet her dark eyes.

"You're quite feisty than I thought,so subduing you to make you obey should do."

The woman chimed leaning closer to her neck biting down on her skin making her grunt in pain while trying to push the vampire away only to feel her strength leaving her.

Moments later the silver haired girl fell on the wooden floor in a dazed stood not being able to move as Drolta snapped her fingers watching the tall brute carry her on his shoulder.

And at the Versailles Palace where Richter and the others stood on guard after being spotted the vampires started rushing at them as all of a sudden Y/N appeared out of nowhere landing on one of the zealot followers with a neutral look.

In a swift moment a long sharp blade appeared on her hand as she threw it in the air making it swirl in a lightning speed sending it towards the mobs slicing off their heads.

Additionally she used her powers to make lightning rain down creating a temporary barrier between the group and the hoards.

"Come on,while time is still on our side."

Y/N urged turning to face the four holding out her hand opening a portal leading straight to their home as they reluctantly entered it with the vortex closing not long after.

While everyone took a breather the h/c haired maiden were gazing at the moonlight clenching her fists in anger making the earth rumble.

Luckily Tera sensed the strong magical essense as she rushed out of the house finding the group backing away from the unknown girl.

"Stop!"

The woman shouted snapping Y/N out of her thoughts while she turned around meeting the blond woman's concerned gaze and a flash of her mother's gentle expression flickered in her vision.

"Mother..."

The h/c haired maiden muttered swaying left and right before passing out while the others were still unsure of what to do.

As Tera rushed at the young maiden feeling her heartbeat she sighed in relief and turned at Richter.

"Carry her inside the house,she's been through a lot tonight.

And witnessed things she's not ready to accept yet."

Tera acknowledged softly grazing her hand through Y/N h/c locks while the man nodded grunting in uncertainty.

Then morning came as the h/c haired girl sat up groaning holding her head finding herself lying on a bed in a small room with the blond woman sitting on the chair beside the bed.

"Thank goodness you're awake,I thought you've already been taken over by that evil presence.

I'm Tera,a speaker and a sorceress.