Chapter VIII : Plan of Attack

3rd POV

Morning came as Tera and the group discussed their plans to infiltrate the abbey and destroy the machine that came from hell.

Then the h/c haired maiden came down with a distraught look while she glanced at the group conversing their thoughts about entering the abbey.

"The Abbot's going to die,and the machine that came from hell can only be destroyed by the same power that created it.

Luckily,we have one who possesses as such."

Y/N spoke up gazing at the black man who stared with a warm smile as the maiden grumbled looking away avoiding Tera's and Maria's shocked look upon hearing about the priest's condition.

"You're joking,right?My father may be a priest but it was him who brought the revolutionaries into hoping that we can free ourselves from the hands of the vampires that intends to rule over us.

Wait,how did you know he was going to die?Did you know something that we don't?"

The blond girl asked becoming suspicious of the e/c eyed maiden who kept her gaze to the side avoiding to face their questioning looks while Tera sighed.

"You've seen it,have you?The future?

Maybe its his way to redeem himself for committing a grave sin,and yet spilling his blood will be worth killing him since he's paid us the way to victory."

Tera answered until she realized something making her whip her head glancing at Y/N as she still avoided their gaze with a guilty look.

"Did we...won?"

The sorceress asked with uncertainty in her voice while the maiden grumbled before nodding confirming her suspicions and the others were also shocked to hear her answer.

"Your saying that everything we're doing,what we thoroughly planned...just all came to nothing?"

Richter asked completely in disbelief as he kept his gaze at the troubled maiden with a sad defeated look in her face.

"I'm sorry,I tried using the foresight if there's any way evil would loose and they all...just came to a bloody end.

Apparently,hope is still not lost even in the midst of chaos and war.

There's on possible future that might happen,if none of you held hope and believed that you can win against the darkness that had ruled over all the people.

And I'm seeing my sister with you,her purity and strong will....is what led the remaining forces of the revolution to fight against the darkness,with hope and faith that freedom will prevail and the evil will lose.

But it cost me my life,and many more others that died for victory against the dark forces."

Y/N stated leaving everyone in complete shock and disbelief while Tera sighed dejectedly turning back at the table observing the map of the parish church.

Then she clenched her fist as a determined look painted her face.

"If blood is worth spilling,then all hope isn't lost just yet.

We can still win."

Y/N POV

My own guilt is eating me as I couldn't tell them why the Abbot died.

But they seemed to have gained knowledge about how he was able to create demons from hell.

Then we all left the cottage where the rest of the revolutionaries gathered along with the parish soldiers standing guard.