Chapter XI : Sacrifice

Fleur POV

As I watched Y/N attempt to try and kill the goddess her words that she spoke to me somehow gave a churning feeling in me that the way she said those words feels like I'll never see her again.

"ENOUGH!"

The countess shouted using her powers to disperse my sister's attack and her wounds quickly healed as she sighed.

"Did you really think I'll back down without a fight?'

Y/N asked keeping her attention at the goddess in front while a heavy feeling in my chest started rising and I knew that she's going to give herself for me.

"Y/N!Please don't do this!

We can still figure out about this!"

I shouted as I tried to get close to her but the brown haired man held me by the arms keeping me from getting close since the countess was already a few feet away from her.

Tears welled in my eyes cascading down my cheek while my sister turned at me with a sad smile and a guilty gaze telling me that she's already losing herself against the growing insanity in her.

But I don't want to leave without her.

"I'm sorry...Fleur."

I gasped while my eyes widened the moment a single tear escaped from her eyes and before I know it we're already standing in the plains with a large group of people using magic to stand their ground against the vampires.

And after Richter released his grip whom I learnt after reading their minds since we couldn't introduce each other I fell to my knees crying as I couldn't get my sister out of that cruel woman's hands.

I couldn't even use my powers because she's blocking any possible way I could use to get to her.

I've lost her...and soon the vows we made will disappear and I'll be left all alone.

"We're all at a loss right now,but we're not gonna let that stop us.

But as long as we keep fighting,then hope isn't lost just yet.

Because even in the darkest of times,hope will shine the light for us."

Richter encouraged as I glanced at him sniffling and his gentle cerulean blue gaze seemed to have hold pain and acceptance.

Then I glanced down at my hands in disbelief thinking back to the things they've said about me.

And maybe they're right.

She's right that my pure innocence can be a weapon and we've already gotten this far with victory within our reach.

With a strong determination and confidence I stood on my feet watching the hoards of vampires approach us like rain while I held out my hand creating a giant ball of light making the vampires shrill in pain.

Using this advantage they all started attacking as the vampires were blinded by the light and it even started burning their skin like paper being thrown into a flaming pit.

If only Y/N could see this she would've been proud and smiling.

3rd POV

Back at the abbey the h/c haired maiden were down on her knees breathing heavily as the surroundings looked like a heavy storm swept it up with the countess standing in front of her.

"Don't think you've won just yet.

Because the battle...has just begun."

Y/N taunted trying to intimidate the woman while standing back on her feet attempting to release another blow only to get grabbed by the arm.