Chapter VII : The New World

Fleur POV

My neck hurts.

And the vampire venom is sending a burning sensation throughout my entire body that two followers had to carry me by the arms since I've already fallen down on my knees for countless times.

"Tell me,does you and your sister always loved the night?"

Erzsebet asked while I nodded watching her gaze at the moonlight before turning at the moon with the night sky illuminating its bright luminescent glow.

"We've always found ourselves captivated by the night,not because it's always been more peaceful than the day but rather its more beautiful to watch than the daylight with just blue skies and clouds.

And we just find the night more...comfortable than the day."

I replied fiddling with my fingers to ease my anxiousness as I noticed the she - devil coming to us.

And beside her was a long haired man with green cat - like eyes while the - devil introduced the countess to him and he seemed like he doesn't care.

Then they started talking about the countess' plan to taking Europe before stopping to take a bite on me again and I was a bit weak right now so all I could do was accept my fate.

The moment her fangs sank deeper into my skin the burning pain only became worse as I grunted feeling my blood being drained from me.

After satisfying herself she pushed me away and if it weren't for her followers to catch my fall I would've already been soaking wet since I could hardly move anymore.

"That girl seemed like she won't be dying anytime soon."

The long - haired man answered and I groaned about to fall on my knees while the followers just held me up.

"She's a bargaining chip,since her sister was supposed to be the one I have in my hold this weakling thought she can escape.

But her powers are far too weak and even tried to escape once,if I haven't caught her in time.

She's weak but resilient,her only use to me is to bargain with her sister."

Erzsebet replied as I tried to use my powers only to no avail due to my lightheadedness and low blood.

While the two continued talking she showed her powers to the man while she motioned her followers and they pushed me to her biting down on me again.

As much as I tried whatever strength I have to push myself away from her my entire body had just become weaker.

I sighed lowering my head while I fiddled with my fingers thinking deep in thought about my sister.

"I almost forgot,your sister's slowly losing her sanity and it's only just a matter of time before she thirsts for blood."

She added glancing at me with an amused smile as I stared at her in shock not believing what I just heard and she leaned forward.

"Shocking,isn't it?

I suggest you make your move by then,because defeat...is near."

Y/N POV

I huddled myself in the corner clutching my head as I couldn't get the image out of my head when I slaughtered the vampire's dead corpse.

The way I looked like I was enjoying killing the corpse is still fresh in my mind that I can't seemed to get it out of my head.

"Y/N,calm down.

I know you're scared right now but the way I see it,it isn't you.

There's something that demoness might've done to you and we won't know unless you tell us,you're the only one who can communicate with her."