Chapter Three: Wait, What?

I opened my eyes to see Kellin. Holy shit...who?! Oh, my god. Kellin Quinn fucking Bostwick was in the same bed as me...naked, as was I. 

I slipped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I felt so gross. I decided to take a shower, so I turned the water on. I stepped in and let the steamy water engulf me. I looked at all the men soaps and shrugged. Hey, what the hell? I never minded the scent of manly soap anyway. I thought to myself. I heard the door open and I froze in the middle of scrubbing my body with soap. Kellin opened the curtain and causally stepped in as if it was no big deal that we had just met yesterday and had sex. Kellin chuckled, interrupting my thoughts.

"Are you using my soap?" He asked with a smirk.

"I-Well-I didn't know it was-Um-I mean, it's not like there's girly smelling soap..." I said nervously.

"I'm not mad about it," He said laughing. "It's not like we didn't smell the same this morning." He added with a wink. 

I looked at my feet, hiding my cheeks that were on fire. "Ha, yeah...I guess." I said awkwardly. 

Kellin washed himself, occasionally messing with me jokingly. Someone knocked on the bathroom door.

We paused out poke war and listened to one of the band members taking. "Kellin, hurry the fuck up, I need to take a piss." Justin said and I quietly giggled. 

Kellin rolled his eyes and said, "I'll be out in a minute!"

I stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel from the sink counter.

"Hey, where you goin'?" Kellin asked me with a pouty face.

"Back to your room to put my clothes back on." I said with a smile.

"But those are dirty." Kellin said.

"Fine," I said with a sly smile. "I'll just go through your clothes then."

"I'm cool with that." He said, flashing me a smile.

"Well, okaaaayyy." I said, stretching the 'okay' and quickly walking to Kellin's room, undetected. 

I put on my undregarments from yesterday, and foraged through all of Kellin's drawers. I found a pair of sports shorts, like the ones that basketball players wear, and I put them on, tightening them with the drawstring. I picked out a shirt at random and put it on.

I looked at it after I had put it on. It was a Kellin Fever shirt. "Oh, this conceited bitch." I laughed to myself. 

I found my shirt and jeans from yesterday and stuffed them in my bag, pulling my phone out of my jean's back pocket. I pulled out my deodorantand put some on. 

I dialed Mandy's mom. After three rings she finally answered.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey, uh, Mandy slept over at my house. I just thought I should let you know."

"Oh, I figured so," She said happily. "But thank's for confirming my suspicions."

"Haha, no problem. I have to go now, so bye Mrs. Parks."

"Bye, sweetie."

I hung up and dalied my mom's number.

"OH, MY GOD. WHERE WERE YOU?!" My mom asked.

"Relax, Mom! I was at Mandy's. It's no big deal." 

"Okay, good. I was worried sick."

"I'm sorry. I meant to call you, but we totally crashed before I got the chance."