~Pony camp kids introduction~

GUYS I WON CHAMPION AND FIRST PLACE AT THE FOUR STAR HORSE SHOW IM SO HAPPY YIPPEE YIPPEWYIPPEE YIPPEW THATS ME IN THE PHOTOSO (also i'm sorry there's four of them wattpads a little silly)

POV: Kyle Brofloski

All of us sat at the bench by the barn waiting for the Pony Camp kids to arrive at 8:30 am.

"I cant do this." Stan whined.

"Oh, shut it. You'll live you big crybaby." Tolkien mumbled as he leaned back on his raggedy chair.

"Here some come!" Marjorine yelps and straightens her back.

Clyde rolled his eyes as Tweek twitched i'm the background.

"Hello girls, is this your first year?" Marjorine smiles and waves at them as they stare judgmentally.

"Yeah, it's our first year..." One of them said licking their teeth.

"Where do we put our stuff?" the one on the right scoffs.

She was wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt that was way too small for her making her stomach plop out the bottom and grey sweat pants. Her hair was half up, half down. Her Sketchers lit up when she walked as well, she had shining brown hair and braces with tan skin.

The one to the left had a purple shirt with a sparkly unicorns figure galloping in the back and bright red ripped skinny jeans. She had wellies on, the ones you found in the back of Walmart with sequins on them. She had freckles on her face and very fair eyebrows, mixed in with awfully cut bangs and short blonde straight hair.

By their faces, they looked seven or eight.

"Uhm, right over here." Craig moved off the bench allowing them to put their baggage on it.

"So, can I go get a horse and start jumping, or do we have to wait for those guys who..are...you know?" The brunette spoke.

"No, silly, we'll take it easy for the first day and wait for everyone. Here, why don't you tell us your names and we'll tell you ours." Marjorine giggled as she rambled.

"My name's Jazmine." The blonde sighed as she dropped her luggage.

"I'm Imogen." The brunette flashed a quick smile before sitting down.

Marj introduced everyone as more started to arrive.

In total, nine kids came.

Jaxon, had a fluffy afro that could not be tamed by a helmet and hooded eyes, his dark skin was accompanied by vitiligo. He skipped everywhere he went and wore dinosaur shoes. He is eleven.

Abigail, who goes by Abby, had her hair in pigtails. She was a brunette in an overall. her nose was up turned making her look like Cindy loohoo, she looked about seven.

Tara, had wavy black hair and dark skin, which fit her perfect teeth and wide eyes. She wore a tank top with frog themed sweat pants and wolf ears on her head as an accessory. She wore thrifted boots. She was eleven.

Skye, had gorgeous slim green eyes and freckles decorating her entire body. Her ginger hair danced in the sun and hugged her body. She wore a long sleeved dress with spotted leggings under. She was ten.

Felix, had curly dark brown hair, shaved on the sides with chubby cheeks. He was tan and had wore jeans and a band tee-shirt. He was nine.

Olive, had short hair and wild bangs. She had light brown hair and dyed pink tips.
She was extremely shy and we only got mumbles out of her. She had olive tone skin and light freckles. She looked around ten or eleven.

Tyler, had big bug eyes tinted green and blue, he had dirty blonde hair all stored up in a winter hat. He wore fancy riding boots with a mint on him at all times and an awkward smile showing off his missing teeth. He was six.

They were all getting settled when Marj came up to me and asked if I gave them a tour around the barn.

Of course, I agreed to and started to get them in a straight line.

We started to walk around the stalls and paddocks, I introduced them to everyone. Even Daisy.

"This is the big ring." I pointed to the freshly painted fence surrounding the ring.

"Cool, so when are we gonna start, like, actually doing stuff." Imogen groaned.

"Well, you need to know where your staying and you need to know where things are before we start, honey." I mumbled reassuringly.

(Ok, I'm sorry, I make these little cut out parentheses thingies a lot but I have a question that might affect the whole plot... should i make it a sleep away camp or no? it would change a lot but not too much and i'd have to figure out what to do but i think it sounds cool what do u think?)

"That's jewish." Imogen whispered to Jazmine which turned some heads. Including mine.

"Please don't say that." I didn't look back, I just kept walking a bit disturbed someone so young said that.

We finished the tour that was filled with complaining from Imogen and a couple other.

"Ok! Our first task today is to groom! Does anyone know what grooming means?" Stan says sarcastically.

I bumped his shoulder in response attempting to signal for him to shut up.

Felix's hand shot up and he tapped his feet excitedly.

"Felix." Tolkien called.

"It's when you wash the horse and brush it and stuff." Felix tripped over his words from confidence.

"Correct." Tolkien sighed and started to lead them to the lesson horses and pony's hallways.

Scott and Bebe paired them randomly, two for each horse.

"Ok! You guys ready to hear your partner, horse and helper?" I asked ecstatically.

My question was returned with a bunch of "Yeahs!"

"Tara and Abigail, your with Blaze and Scott." Bebe pointed to Blaze, the lesson ponies, stall signalling them to go stand over there.

"Tyler and Jazmine, pair up with Stan and Daphne." Bebe read aloud as they dragged their feet in the mud.

"Ok, Jaxon and Olive."

Olive immediately tensed and hugged my leg in fear.

Bebe made eye contact with me eyeing Olive hugging me and nodded.

"With Kyle and Poseidon." Bebe smiled as she finished her sentence.

I waved to Jaxon and he showed a huge smile and ran over to Poseidons stall.

"Great, great, umm. Ok, Skye and Feli-"

I tuned everyone out and turned my head to see for Stan.

Once I layed my eyes on him, I noticed he was already staring and I closed my eyes and moved my head to look at Poseidon.

"I'm in love."

"Mr.?" Olive looked up at me with her eyes.

"Yeah?" I pat her back and smiled.

"With who?" Jaxon tuned in.

"Wait. You heard that?"