Special Suprise! - A note from the author

Hello! Belle Wordsmith here!

I know this is probably a little weird to announce this here, but I have an exciting announcement! 

Noah Mason and I are looking to get 'One Bedroom Apartment' published!!! How cool is that! 

We are looking to just publish through Barnes and Noble right now since we're still learning about a lot of this. We have no presale right now, but we are working on it. It's gonna be a while until we get the ball really rolling on things. 

We added a lot to 'One Bedroom Apartment'; we added some additional chapters, we went through and did a real deep dive edit, and we even made an official playlist for the characters! That will all be included in the release, and I also wanted to give you a sneak previous of the first mock-up for the paperback cover we have. This is the first draft and idea of what we want the vibe to be. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has read through about our favorite characters, Maggie and Avery

Thank you so much to everyone who has read through about our favorite characters, Maggie and Avery. Without your support and reads, we feel like this is something more people should get to experience.  

-Belle Wordsmith <3