Hardik pandya

Ohho,i see someone got lucky. Jay smirked at nirja who was busy smiling like an idiot. Ofc,bhai wo aur bhi jyada cute hai in person. Nirja gushed remembering the moment .Ok madam ab chale?mere pait mai chuhe daud rahe hai. Bhukkad kahika. Aryan complained at which nirja made a face.

They had another delicious meal and decided to take a walk in the big lawn of the hotel as it was usually quiet with very less crowd.

Toh ,kya bole wo dono? Harshu asked curiously.
Kon? Shubman and Ishan? Bas introduction hua jyada kuch nahi .
Acha hua ,warna mujhe laga tu direct propose kar degi bechare ko. Aryan teased her.
Oyy bhai ,wo dekh hardik pandya. Harshu yelled a lil in excitement pointing towards a sitting area where she spotted hardik .

Harshada didn't realise how loud she was until hardik turned back and faced the group. To their utter surprise he even waved.

Hi guys. Hardik smiled at the fans who recognised him. Y'all can come and sit here if y'all want , I'm alone anyways. He said patting the sit besides him.
Guys should we go?. Aryan asked his mates. Why not,it would be rude if we don't. Nirja said pushing Aryan towards the sitting area with her as the other two followed.

Hello sir they greeted him as they say opposite to him. They talked about the upcoming mathces and at the end the 4 medicos wished hardik and his team a good luck as they left for their rooms to sleep.
_________
The rest of the week went by them roaming all over the tourist spots nearby. Now it's was finally the day when the matches will begin.

----------------------
Hope you like it😊