kalesh!!

Hiiii...
If anyone of you loves to read royal romance I have a reading list 'marriage' in my profile. Go find it for a good collection of such fictions. And also if you have any suggestions please comment me the author's and the book's name☺️

Also ,ekdam last ke images dekhna jarur👀
_____________________

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
The Titans hooted as they welcomed the captain in his hotel room after the game. GT's first match of the season and they had won,but for Shubman it was a tape to shutup someone's ego. The women he once loved,whom he didn't liked seeing sad but now was the reason for her to put her head down in disappointment.
It felt like he was taking his revenge on her,if he told this to the others who knew about him and Sara,the others would think he was crazy (like revenge? For what? )but only he knew what he had gone through within the years of relationship and how free he felt now.
He cut the cake with his team and fed the first bite to Nehra ji and then to Mohit,the team couldn't have done this without the bowlers too.
After everyone celebrated and started to leave for dinner downstairs he went to the person standing in the corner and fed the last piece of cake left on his plate.

Congratulations Captain. Pehla padhav paar hogaya,ab aage bhi aise hi khelna. Ye jo aag hai na tumhare seene Mai,usse barkarar rakhna said nirja gulping down the chunk of cake in her mouth.

Itni Hindi kabse bolne lagi tum?

Hindi nahi hai yaar, usme thode Urdu ke lafz bhi hai.

Hein? Pharak kya hota hai?

Same same but different 🤪. Wo heeramandi dekh rahi thi mai ,toh utha liye do-char words. Hehe

Waah madam,hum logo ko toh daat Rahi thi ki 'time se soya Karo,Kam se kam 8 hrs ki sleep chahiye ' blah blah blah,aur khud binge watching?🤨 Shubman imitated her actions.
Waise....abhi gussa wussa nahi ho na?

Nahi ba! Can't afford it. Tumpar gussa Karo toh tum khud rone lagte ho🤡.

Chaddo yaar. It's the time to disco!

Hein? Kedda(what) disco. Chup chap khana khane utro niche.

Oh no yaar. Kardi na doctor wali boring baat,jeete hai hum thodi daaru sharu banti hai👀.

Dr. Khan ko bata dungi na sara Nasha idhar utar jayega tumhara peene se pehle. Sab log khana khane Gaye hai neeche chalo tum bhi.

Doc ple-

Chup! Ekdum chup. She shuts his mouth and drags him by his sleeve.
______________

Chalo boys abhi next match ke liye Hume Punjab jaana hai. Kal shyam tak nikal lenge,what say? Nehra ji grabbed everyone's attention at the dinner table.

Sure sir. The Titans said in union.

_________________
After the lunch :

Again on the terrace :

Shubman mai usually dekhti hu tab shahneel di tumhare matches ko aati hai. But this time she wasn't there. Nirja was curious,she really wanted to meet shahneel after seeing how much she supported and loved Shubman. One thing nirja new for sure was that everyone would go against this man in the world ,even his own parents yet there will be two women who will be by his side. One was she ,herself and the other... shahneel Gill.

Ha wo nahi aayi,pata nahi maine call bhi Kiya tha but usne recieve nahi kiya.

Oh. Waise hum log Punjab jaane wale hai,tum ghumana mujhe Punjab please.