Doctor Nirja👩‍⚕️🎓

3...2...1....Gooo! And the caps went flying in the air.
Four overjoyed friends held eachother in a group hug ,it was their graduation.
After 7 years (2 yrs preparation of NEET+ 5 yrs MBBS) of hardwork and sleepless nights,they had the "Dr" infront of their names. They were no other than our Aryan,Nirja,Harshu & Jay.
Nirja remembered Shubman's words the moment she got her passing certificate in her hand "Doctor ban jaogi tab party chahiye hum sabko". She smiled bitterly,she hadn't talked to him since that day of world cup final.
It's been 2 Fucking years,she did give him her number,she didn't have his tho... but it was so stupid of her thinking that he would text her.She also stopped watching cricket much,the only time she watched was CSK and GT 's ipl matches ,those were her favourite teams. She was a CSK supporter since childhood but the only thing that held her to GT was their captain 'Shubman Lakhwinder Gill'.
She noticed that after World Cup there were many signs of Sara & Shubman dating,they were leaving hints,were spotted together at a jio event and then many other things but things were at the peak when shahneel di and sara were spotted together in a car.
But then suddenly all of this stopped around six months before her graduation,she didn't think much about it and let go of it. She posted a few stories of her graduating as a doctor and her friends in hope that someone from the ICT or mainly Shubman would notice her story by luck and would DM her atleast a congratulations.
And as fate would have it,the story didn't reach the target audience. Pfft!
-----------------------

Guys , dinner par chale? It's on me!!! Asked Aryan.

Free ka khana!! Hazir janab,hukum karo kab aur kaha nikalana hai?🤭 Ofcourse, besharam Jay was the one who said this.

Haha, we're in too! Nirja and Harshu screamed together.

Italian cuisine? 5 star restaurant chalte kahi. Jay said

Nono Chinese yaar. Harshu said

Aree guys hum log One8 chalte,Virat sir ke restaurant mai. What say? Aryan said

Ha!! Ye sahi hai boss. I'm in. Aryan said

Ok,me too Harshu Said

Ha chalo thik. nirja said

-------------------

After Dinner:

Nirja excused herself from the group and went on a long drive alone. It's 11 pm rn and she's by a riverside , thinking all about how she met the man she loved and how her fate did her dirty. She has accomplished it now,her dream of becoming a doctor although not completely bcs she's just a mbbs doctor now and want's to become a gynaecologist which will take her another 3 yrs .
She decided to work as mbbs doctor for a year and take a break from studies and then would continue her masters.

______________
4 months later:
Noble hospital:

Nirja is walking in the corridor while checking reports of her patients. She's now in Mumbai, working as a general practitioner in Noble hospital.
Suddenly she bumps into someone
Sorry . The person said without looking and walked away.
Ritesh? Nirja called out, recognising the familiar face. The man turned around, his breath stopped when he saw her....she was there standing infront of him again....she was 'HIS FIRST LOVE '
Ni..rjaa,H..Hi! Kaise ho tum? He fumbled,he knew he still loved her even after all those years.
All good yaar,tum batao?

Thik,sab sahi hai jindagi mai. Aur tum batao tumhara boyfriend kaisa hai?

Uff ritesh,this is a very old way now of unintentionally asking a girl if she has a boyfriend. Grow up😆

Chalo ab pakad liya toh bata bhi do.

Kya hum hamesha isse baat par atke rahenge? It's been 8 yrs dude ,i thought we were over this long before.

You can get over this topic easily Nirja, afterall it was just a 'Yes or No' for you ...ladko se unka pehla pyar kabhi nahi bhulaya jata.

Ya ya, whatever.

So , doctor huh! Moj hai Madam. Hum garib ko toh bhul gayi tum.

Moj? Aise moj ho toh mujhe dukh hi dedo Bhai,ye moj bahot bhari hai😂
Tum kya karte ho?

Architecture.

Ohho! Wah ,waise i remember tumhari drawing bhi achi thi. So suits you.

Yupp,I'm running late for job doctor madam. Shyam ko coffee par mile? 7 pm.. I'll pick you up? Tab catch up karte.

Sure,waise bhi velli padi hu mai aaj.
………...…………….
Hello Sweeties 😁💗
That's a small part for today. Hope you like it. Do comment!!!