Ritesh

[Note- this part is the narrative of who is ritesh and what is his relation with nirja. So if you wanna know the main story instead of the initial maal masala ,skip to FLASHBACK in the bottom]

After dinner with nirja's parents shubman and Ishan were dropping the girls off at their place as it was on the way. Shubman was staying with ishan tonight in Trident Hotel.

Every cricketer stays at a fixed hotel booked by thier ipl team when they are away from home. GT players stay at The Leela hotel, gandhinagar. While MI stays at Trident Hotel which is 7 mins walk away from wankhede stadium.

Stop stop guys! Harshu shouted suddenly in between the ride.

Kya hua? The rest three asked her together.

Garmi bahot hai chalo icecream khate hai.

Arey toh itni se baat ke liye itna kon chilata hai? Ishan glared as he was driving.

Arey wo mujhe icecream truck achanak se dikha and wo piche chala jata. She said with a look of innocence.

Nirja kaise kaise dost paal rakhe hai tumne😶He asked while giving a boring look towards harshu.

Oyy Ishan Kishan,ye mat bhulna ki mai bhi doctor hu and tumhe injection laga dungi,ik you fear them😏
This was enough to make him shut up, meanwhile nirja and Shubman were giggling at thier silliness. It wasn't long that ishan and harshu have known eachother but they shared a cute sibling like bond.

[Author - nahi guys inme love story nahi banani hai,apni bhabi Aditi hundia is best 🫡]

The four were eating icecreams peacefully. When..

Hey Nirja! Hey harshu. A voice called

Wtf are are you doing here? And it's harshada for you! Harshu said as she saw ritesh

Calm down,I'm not even interested in taking to you I'm here to talk with nirja .

Listen,don't give me that attitude I won't think twice before punching your ugly face.

Shut it guys,have some manners please... we're in public. Nirja glared at them
What is it ritesh?

I just saw you guys so I wanted to say hi.

Ok Hi! Nirja said with no interest

Huh! Also I had no idea you guys are knowns to the cricketers. Hello brothers. He said looking at both the cricketers

Shubman and Ishan just replied with a slight smile as they knew that something with this dude was off with their friends.

Nirja remember Khushi? My didi,she was asking about you. She said if possible you guys should meet .

What for?

Just talk

I have nothing to talk with your sister.

Exactly,your sister is the further topic initially she's not even interested in talking to you . Harshu interrupted

*Scoffs* really? Then ask her why was she on a coffee date with me a few days back?

Date? Nirja and harshu both exclaimed

Hello hello, you're really delusional. It wasn't a date ,it was a MEET,samjhe? Duffer! Kuch bhi mat bolo.
Nirja was getting mad at him now.

No wait ye hua kab and why I'm a unaware of it Niru? Harsha questioned Nirja.

Its just that we met unexpectedly at the hospital and he asked me if we could catch up and then we just had a coffee and small talk,infact you can ask Shubman ...he and I crossed paths just after the meet. Hai na? She questioned Shubman at the end

Yaa I remember this was the guy, that's why I was feeling that I had seen him somewhere. Shubman said

Look whatever it is,Nirja pls I'm still asking you and I'll keep asking you this untill you say yes to me. I don't know if you'll ever date me or not but atleast give me a chance? Let me prove it to you that I'm capable of you... please? You can't understand my love for you.... As ritesh kept blabbering ishan cut him off

Ohh Bhai dekh i don't think the girls are comfortable around you so please leave.

Ishan Bhai please,I'm talking to the love of my life I don't need strangers in between us.

Stranger hoga tu,wo mere bade bhai jaisa hai toh usse tamij se baat kar. Nirja stated at ritesh

Dekh seriously bahot ho Gaya,chala ja yaha se. Now it was Shubman.

Ritesh i think meri baat tumhare dimag mai ghusi nahi,I guess bahot sharafat se samjha ya tha maine tumhe...par aaj phirse batati hu agar mujhe tum phirse dikhe na toh tujhe police station ke chakar kaatne padege.

With that they 4 left the place and got in the car. Shubman and Ishan were asking nirja about that creep so she started narrating the story.

__________
FLASHBACK:

10th mai thi mai jab mere tution Mai ek late admission join hua tha, Ritesh. Since I was one of the toppers, teachers ne usse mujhse notes lene ko kaha and also maine usse khud help offer kari if usko koi doubts aaye.

Tution Mai aage-piche baitha karte the hum toh baate kafi hoti thi,a few months past and we became good friends ,I had a crush on a boy from my school toh maine kahi baar ritesh se uske baare mai baat Kari thi. Ritesh mujhe hamesha kehta tha ki "humare Umar ke ladke Aaj kal ache nahi hote ,unke intentions galat hote hai toh tu unse Durr reh" ,Mai uss chij ko ek genuine care samajhti thi but baad mai pata chala ki all this time he had a fat crush on me.

11 th mai jaane par maine harshu and ritesh ko introduce karaya,tab tak ritesh ne tution chod Diya tha and harshu toh pehle se hi same tution Mai nahi thi toh wo dono pehli baar mil rahe the. First meet par hi harshu me mujhe bola ki he likes you ,par maine usko mazak mai liya and baadme ritesh ko ye baat mazak mai boldi. Ritesh ne phir uske 2-3 din baad confess kiya...but I kindly rejected because mujhe wo pasand nahi tha.

Ritesh tabse mere piche laga hai. Infact jab Maine usko reject Kiya tha na tab usne back off kar liya and maturely rejection liya...well that's what I thought atleast kyuki uske baad wo mujhe cheesy lines and flirty snaps bhejta. Maine usko iss baare mai Toka toh uska male ego hurt hua and he said "I don't even like you that seriously and stop thinking that you're so special to me....just meet me once I'll give you a tight slap and show you, your place!" .
Those words were my last straw,Even i lashed my anger out at him...cz wtf who does he think he is to have the authority to slap me? Even my dad hasn't raised his hand on me and this random Romeo is having the guts to say this.
I told harshu about this and then I dont know what she did to him, but the next week he was infront of my tution and begged me for forgiveness. I forgave him,i don't like to hold grudges. And after that...years later, we meet a few days ago.

That's it! Nirja sighed loudly after narrating the whole story.

........................................

Hello sweeties 😁💗
I hope you like this update, although ye kaal ana chahiye tha but got late 😅.

Let's aim for 25+ votes and 10+ comments

Thanks to hellor_baka_2 for voting on all the parts.🫶

Also thank you everyone for 7k+ reads.🫡

Spelling mistakes ko maf kardo (if any)