Date

Soooo sorryy ,got late for this post. I had a bad migraine!

________________

7 pm:

Nirja got out of her hospital and found ritesh standing there on right time.
They both smile that each other as she walked towards him.
Let's go ? she asked.
Yes ma'am hop in. He said like a true gentleman.

They rode for 20 minutes and got to a nearest restaurant, it looked fancy to Nirja and she wonder why he had brought her here for just a coffee. But she did not question him and sat quietly until their coffee arrived.

So ,how's your family? He asked breaking the silence.

All good,how about yours?

Same. You didn't answer my question from before.

What questions. Nirja wondered

If you're still single or...??

Nope,not taken.

Ohh and ? Are you looking for someone? He had hopes when he asked her that.

Nahi,filhal I wanna focus on my practice then my Masters and then I'll think about this .

Ohh ..i thought I had a chance atleast now.

C'mon ritesh,I've told you in the past and I'm telling you again . We can never happen,I see nothing in you more than a friend . Well if you remember our friendship almost broke because of this stupidity , so stop bringing this up. I know I'm your first love and it's hard for you to move on i understand your situation...I've been there too but what isn't possible,just isn't possible!!!
And if you're meeting me only talk about this and trying to win me then I'm sorry I can't deal with you. I don't like to go back in the past.

Okok,calm down... I understand I've done some wrong things and I'm apologetic but I understand if you don't want it. We still can continue as friends right?. He said that but in the back of his mind he had it planned to restart it all,by firstly befriending her and then making her fall in love with him bcz now if she develops a soft side towards him she won't have any reason to say no,as he has a fat income and a good looks now.

Yeah!
I'm sorry if I was harsh..uff I just don't like to bring those things up you know? A no is a NO! for me.

I understand Nirja. he smiled and placed a hand on her hand and gave it a slight double tap before taking it back.

They were leaving now it's was 7:35 and he requested her to drop her at her place but she didn't want him to know where she lived now so she rejected his request and started to look for a cab.

Doctor Nirja?? A voice called out her from behind.
There he stood 'HER FIRST LOVE ' but he was looking weak and had prominent dark circles as if he wasn't sleeping good. But his voice held joy and excitement when he called her name.

Mr Gill!. Aap yaha ? She asked ,yup she did the formality as they're meeting after 2 yrs and people do change in that span.

I was here to have dinner,I just entered and saw you exciting with someone but I didn't disturb until your date left.

Date?? No,that was an old friend we were just catching up.
You look different,as in very tired. All ok with you? I read the news that you're taking a break from cricket for a few months .she was concerned

Yea,too much happened this year . I just need to clear my mind,my personal life was affecting my professional life so I decided to give it a break and gather myself together before I proceed .

Oh I see. She smiled but she was itching to ask him what's wrong and give him a bear hug to comfort him.

You're a doctor now! Where's my party madam? He grinned
There ,he was back in his playful mood.

Dene ki liye koi hona bhi chahiye na,aap janab toh gayab the! She scoffed

Humne contact exchange Kiya tha na,tumne message nahi Kiya don't blame me.

Oh no Mr Gill,sirf aapke paas Mera contact tha . I expected you to text me atleast a 'Hi ',par kabhi aya hi nahi toh kaise expect karte ho mujhse party???

Pehli baat ye kya "Aap" "Mr Gill" laga rakha hai ? It's Shubman! and social media par mar gayi thi kya?

Ji nahi,par wo kisi matlab ka nahi rehta..tum konsa kisi bhi random fan ke DMs dekhne ka time rakhte ho. They were busy throwing sarcastic tantrums at eachother as if they're chaddi buddies.

Ab hum aise hi jhagdenge ya kuch aur baat karenge. Par sabse pehle mujhe party dedo and apna phone do,mai tumhe apna number deta hu .

Ok she said as she handed her phone to him
Waise tum Mumbai mai kaise??.... Sara se milne aye ho?she asked not sure if she was supposed to ask him the last line.

Mumbai mai sirf sara hai kya? And sara ke paare meri jindagi nahi hai kya? Uske Bina kaam nahi chal sakta Mera? He sounded frustrated but he calmed himself down .
Dekho I'm not really in a good mood about this,let's talk about something.

Ok sorry,waise kya baate kare phir?

Padhai! tumhari padhai slash career ka kya haal hai ?? They sat on a bench which was isolated from the public so that no one notices them.

Seriously? Tumhe padhai ke baare mai baat karni hai? Kya baate Karu Mai tumse iss baare mai ,ki needle kis angle se inject karte hai ya ECG kaise read karte hai ya phir...
He cut her of and said

Nahi nahi,ye sab dimag ke uppar se bouncer jayega.

Ohh how stupid of me! Tum toh ladke ho aur saare ladko ko biology mai sirf ek hi topic mai intrest hota hai 'REPRODUCTION IN HUMANS'

Aha! Baat toh sahi hai par mujhe uski jarurat nahi,i already know about it better than you 😏

Chii! She slightly smacked his shoulder.
Tum batao tumhari health itni badli kyu lagrahi hai? Tumne pehle party ka topic nikal kar topic change kardiya.

Kuch nahi bass regular stress.

Tumne isse pehle stress ke vaje se kabhi break nahi liya and the Gill i support isn't affected by such things and prioritizes nothing before cricket. What changed?

Hai kuch,par shayad bata nahi paunga.

I understand,chalo tum dinner ko Jaa rahe the na toh jaao maine already bahot time le liya .

Tum nahi aogi?

Nahi,Harshu ,my friend and roomate wait kar rahi hongi...waise tum chaho toh Hume dinner ke liye join kar sakte ho,ghar ka khana is always better than bahar ka.

Jarur par kabhi aur,abhi nahi. Abhi achanak aunga toh wo troublesome ho jayega,kabhi pehle se invite karlena tab pakka aunga... Ishan ko sath lekar.

Sure. Bye,have fun.
_____________________

Hello Sweeties 😁💗
I hope ye wala update pasand aya ho. Can we expect 20+ votes & 10 comments??
Next update on Monday / Tuesday night!
Spelling mistakes ko maf kardo🫣