IND vs Pak

2nd September
IND vs PAK

Guys it's a fiction so according to the story all the matches of Asia Cup are going to be in India and in the same stadium mentioned in our story.. sounds unrealistic and silly ik😂 Forgive me please.

The stadium:
We are about to witness the greatest cricket rivalry of all time! Are we excited!!!???
Yeeeessss!!! growled the crowd.

Woooaaahh.. I can't beleive I'm finally here.. in a damn stadium witnessing hot cricketers. Nirja gushed.
God please don't embarrass us nirja.. people are looking at you like you're some obsessed freak. jay nudged her
Well they ain't thinking wrong then Aryan said earning a glare from here.
Guys chup! Mujhe match dekhne do. Harshu 'the mom of the group' said.

 Harshu 'the mom of the group' said

The match was quite moderate.. not too exciting but nor dull. Ishan Kishan and Hardik pandya were appreciated. Hardik Pandya's haters who said that he's gotten out of form and that the ICT should replace him were now nowhere to bee seen on his great comeback 😎
The young talent Ishan Kishan was surely making a permanent place for himself by this achievement and don't even get me started by the edits his fans made.. they were worth watching 😂❤️.

Yaar , shubh could have done better but anyways start acha hai.. koi na next match khel lega Nirja was assuring her own self.

They returned to the hotel and straight went to the dinning area. They soon saw a no. of waiters walking or should I say rushing here and there.. after listening closely they got to know that ICT was being served in their own rooms.

Yaar they must be so sad na! Itna Kam score and match ka koi result bhi nahi nikla. Becahre muh bhi nahi dikhana chahate kisiko. Nirja frowned.

Abe wo baarish ke vaje se hua sabh kuch and wo thak Gaye honge isliye room Mai kha rahe hai.

Ha! And dekhna rescheduled match mai hum hi jeetenge. Aryan said giving the team a ray of hope

Ha toh phir, baap ke saamne beta kabhi jeeta hai kya. Harshu said as laughter hugged thier table.
_______
Hey guys, late update ik.. apologies for the same.
Hope you like this one😊