Breakdown

Hello! story shuru karne se pehle...

If anyone of u is a neet aspirant:
Mujhe jarur batana kal exam kaise tha tumhara. If u need to talk about it I'm here for u🫶.
Acha nahi Gaya toh phir bhi koi baat nahi,I'm sure aapne Puri mehanat ki hogi and apna 100% Diya hoga iss exam ke liye baki sab kuch dekha jayega.
Please suicide jaisa galat kadam mat uthana, there's whole life ahead for you to live and have more opportunities. Medical hi ek rasta nahi hai,Bio students have different paths for career.
#Staypositivebutdiseasenegative😎
[ Ye meri khudki original punchline hai btw🫡]

@naabiie07 - instagram

PS - board students bhi rant kar sakte hai mere DMs mai agar results ki tension ho rahi hai toh 🥲

Chalo, happy reading 😁

__________________

Shubman had lunch with MI and went back to Gujarat, before going into the Leela hotel he got a chocolate bouquet for his friend who he knew wasn't easy to convince afterall she was a girl.

*Inhale - Exhale ....* And he knocked on her door .

Coming. She shouted before opening the door for him.

Ehhh ,Hii! 😁 He greeted.
She was giving him a 'not you again ' look.

What is it?

Chocolates ...for you. He said and pushed the bouquet in her hands forcefully as he knew if he offered them politely,she would push them away.

What are these for?

For making me realise something and trying to be friend even when I was the biggest jerk. He said looking down.

Yea ok whatever, leave now . She said and slammed the door in his face.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss,very good. That's what you deserve Shubman... that's exactly what you get! He said taunting himself and walked back to his room.

At night again after dinner the whole gang was circled at their usual spot.
Shubman stood up grabbing everyone's attention.

*Clears throat* Guys I have an announcement to make. I'm in!

Hein? Matlab? His mates questioned

Matlab,wo IPL khelega. Nehra ji said as everyone's face brightened.
And Shubman, we're giving the captaincy back to you...abhi tak hum logo ne jo bhi strategies banayi ya Jo bhi discussion hua hai wo sab tumhe gradually bata diya jayega. Said Ashish Nehra.
______________

Mid April is very near and the players are practicing hard. The progress is visible and the management is hoping another trophy for gujrat.
Meanwhile Nirja is still giving a cold shoulder to Shubman [ ouchie!] . She deals with him only when needed,else she doesn't even glance at him...but one thing she cannot complaint about is that the chocolates were really tasty😂.
Ipl has started but it's the 3rd match today (13th April) and GT's first ipl this year is on the 5th day (15 th April). Today Gujrat is getting ready to leave for Mumbai, thier first match is against Mumbai Indians.

As GT was leaving for the airport,the fans crowded them and started chanting thier names.
While the members were moving and giving autographs and selfies to their fans Nirja also had a small fan meet,a few youngsters recognised her despite her wearing a mask and appreciated her for her guidance to neet aspirants.
______________
The following night of 13th April:

Titans and their staff was going to stay in Trident Hotel,same as MI's for 3-4 days for the current match.

Shubman and some other Titans went to meet thier buddies,and we know who Shubman went for. Ishan obviously,the fact that he hadn't booked any room for himself but was staying in Ishan's room.