Yes/ No?

Shubman.. this is crazy and out of nowhere.... and you like me? Since?
Nirja finally broke the silence.

Let me correct you Dr. Nirja,I don't just like you but I have fallen madly in love with you. Itna ki mujhe kuch sudharta nahi hai .

Huh? Wow 🥴
She said with no words left to speak.
Hearing the 'wow' even ishan and Harshu looked at eachother and chuckled a bit.

Wow? Niraj maine apne pyar ka izhaar Kiya hai and all you have got to say is wow? Jawab kon mere chacha denge 😭
Shubman was loosing it now .

Idk,I'm ......
Nirja held her temple and came to the living room and sat on the couch, Shubman followed her .
Shubman mai tumhe kaise samjhau ke ye baat mujhe kafi unreal lag rahi hai...wait👀 ...tum mujhpar koi prank pull toh nahi kar rahe ho na?
She glared at him

"Mujhe bhi issi se pyar hona tha Rabba 🤦 Shubman said in his mind and facepalmed himself."
Madam seriously? Wo utna sab kuch bolne mai meri phat Rahi thi ki kahi tum mujhe chata na Maro ye sab pravachan sunne ke baad and tumhe prank lag raha hai?

"Madam seriously? Wo utna sab kuch bolne mai meri phat Rahi thi ki kahi tum mujhe chata na Maro ye sab pravachan sunne ke baad and tumhe prank lag raha hai?

Kyu na lage? Mai khud tumhare piche pagal hu...i mean look at me! Ek chalta phirta aalu jo tumhari fangirl hai and then you're The SHUBMAN GILL,the PRINCE CHARMING and mai expect Karu ki tum mujhe propose Karo?.
Are you for real Shubman?

Tell me what should I do to make it believable to you? Nirja trust me,I have said all of that after considering all my feelings towards you...mai hawa mai baate nahi kar raha hu.
Ik ki tumhara pehla relationship hone wala hai,ik ki tum ek 'date to marry' typa girl ho also tumhe ye unreal lag raha hoga. Mujhe pata hai ki mostly celebrity relationships last for months and there is alot of hate and trolling but trust me,mai tumhara haath chodne ke liye nahi pakad Raha hu. You want some time? Take it pls,but meri baat ko consider karo. We'll take your guys's leave now. Hmm?
He asked her politely , he said all of that with her hand in his and looking straight in her eyes. His feelings were genuine,it convinced her.

Shubman yk na this isn't normal for me? You're my happy pill, life Mai already bahot tante (problems) hai aur mujhe nahi pata ki ek relationship mai kya expectations hote hai and usko carry on kaisa Kara jata hai. Agar maine tumhare saath hote hue kuch galat kardiya toh.. we'll start fighting and gradually it will lead to breakup, maine bahot saare relations aise hi tutte hue dekhe hai. And isn't it obvious ki breakup ke baad wo do partners ek dusre ko dekhna bhi nahi chahte toh this thing is too risky for me. I am genuinely happy and surprised ki how am I getting so lucky that you asked me out but also one mistake and I'll loose my patient,my friend,my happiness. Ek relationship ke badle itna sab kuch khona? Not fair na, also mai shift ho rahi hu for a couple of years to complete my masters...pehli hi relationship and long distance....will it work out?
Shubman knew the Storm of thoughts he had set inside her but he was ready to give it all for her, he wanted her at any cost.