Chapter-1 Asylum and the Brunet.

For 6 months, i couldnt sleep.

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

I cant relax. I dont feel free.

"Please i wake up at diffrent places that i dont know where i am, i cant sleep. Just write me some sleeping pills man."

I beg. Why this fucking doctor has to be so stobborn? I just want to sleep please.

"Im in pain."

I beg once more, begging for some mercy from the doctor. I know why he wont let me have some pills. Becouse of last week once i tried to kill myself with the sleeping pills the nurse gave me.

The annoying bitchy doctor sighs.

"Go back to your bed Chuuya."

Once again. I dont have any choices. If i dont obey, he will call the security and get in the black list again and my exit time will get more and more far by every cross i habe next to my name so i finaly decide to stamd up and take lazy slow steps to his all white disturbing room.

The second i step in my room i hear a laughter behind me.

Looking at the brunet tall man laughing and lazyly dancing or just showing his happiness by happy body moves infront of the old man who looks already dead far deep 6 feet ground.

The young man laughing has curly fluffy brunet hair with a orenge-yellow sunglasses resting on the bridge of his perfect sharp nose even tho they are in indoors. A jet leather red jacket and hawai shirt, skinny blue jeans, i also notice the white bandeges weapped on to the neck and the arms of the man, looking like a cool man and way more colurfull for where we are. It been a while that i have seen so much colur. But i can say he isnt a patient,

What is he doing in an asylum?

"Come on old man! Move a little are you dead already!?"

The brunet speaks as he claps his hands trying to make the wayyyy older man move a little. Then the brunet mans gold eyes turn to me. Oh.

"Hey ginger. Gonna help me?"

He asks. I feel myself glup as the sudden attention. I dont respound, not sure how to repound to this young-out of place man, around my age.

"You shy? Come onnnn~"

I feel the mans slander cold fingers wrapping around mine and pull me out my room to the halls that is suprisingly out of doctors and nurses that is rearly. I hear the familiar charming laugh from the guy dragging me in the halls runningly.

I dont know why i cant or dont want to move away. I feel more free and the wind hitting my face is refreashing bu the most doctors not letting the patients run in the asylum.

Finaly the doctors and the nurses noticing them, a man and a mental patient running in the halls of a mental hospital isnt something you see everyday.

"Ha!"

The man lets out a laugh as he jumps down to the stairs that i notice now, we are running the hospital....

Wait.

Wait!

"H-hey!"

I finaly manage to make a sound to call put for the man as i still cant make myself to pull my hand out of his as we run together, me forcefully, i can hear the guards running behind us.

"Oh so you can talk!?"

He laughs more with my words and his as respound.

I finaly feel my bare foot hit the cold concrete that signs of that we are now out the aslyum. I seriously dont know what to say with the charming stranger finaly letting my hand as he rests his back on the wall pf the random street they had just entered to avoid the guards running behind them. I can hear my heavy breathing teying to catch my breath like the brunet infront of me.

Before i can do or say anything else the guards run past us. So the brunet man grabs my shoulder and then move closer to my body in the tight street. He suddnely starts moving again, softtly bobbing his hesd like there is a music behind. Then he pokes me and when i look at him, he winks.

Oh.

I softly move my arms in a soft and just simple moves of if you can call 'dance', understanding that what he is doing.

The guards run pass us but stop to look away, trying to find me. I turn my head to the gaurds as i poke my finger out and yell. Im normaly not someone like this, but i just feel too... free?

"They went the left mr. Officers!"

I yell to the guard now looking at me as the stranger makes a serious face, moves his head closer to my neck and face so his fluffy brown curly hair can cover my face from being recinized by the guards.

"Did you know he is willdddd, you should catcht that crazy person mr. Officer!"

I yell. I know i push my luck too much but i cant help the dumb relaxed smile on my lips, oh now i understand. Its the effect of the drugs.

Grab.

I feel the brunet mans long slander fingers wrapping around my wrist  and pull me deeper in the street becouse oh, we both now if we stay there more im gonna get caught, so he will.

We run, now also my legs working, not limp as before, i hear myself giggle as i see the brunet ones lips curl in a soft smirk as he finaly pushs me to a dark corner of a small street.

His hands now next to my head as he laughs then looks at me suprised but more amused.

"Your crazy you know? Dumb as hell."

You pullled me out a aslyum dumb fucker.

"Shut up."

Silence.

We just look at each other.

"I make soap."

______________________________