Chapter-4 New Roommate & New Place

_______________________

This time,

Dazai slams the taxi door close as i take out my briefcase and carry it firm with my now more weak hand.

I follow Dazai while i watch his caeless calm moves, hansa deep im his pockets, his cigarett is almost ready to fall off his lips.

I follow him almost amusedly, looking around the dark night and the empty streets and the emptiness that is arpumd the old very big mansion that looks disturbingly abonded. But it didnt disturbed me. I dont know why.

I notice Dazais cigarett gone away from his lips to nowhere to be seen. He used a not-hard kick to open the way too old door that looks untouched and umchecked atleast a few tweny years. Leaving a querky ear pircing sound.

He opens his arms open like he is showing off a castle, but, if i have to be honest, the way he presentetions the old abondent hause, it started to look better in my eyes.

So thats how i started to live with Dazai Osamu.

To Dazais words, he lived in here for atleast a year. I didnt knew if he owned the place or stayed there the way he wanted.

I was right. The hause was burried deep in shit. Like this place was made to torn apart.

There was no TV.

We had to turn off the little flickring electriacy in the hause from the panel at the basement everytime it rained.

Such a shit hole.

When you open a light, the others would close and nothing acually worked.

I no longer missed TV after two months.

Unlike how you think, Dazai wasnt a bad roommate. But an energic one.

So i called out.

"Look what i found from the basement!"

I call out loud so Dazai can hear me through all the bicycle sounds that Dazai is making on the first floor.

"Whaaaaat?"

Dazai whines as he rides the bicycle just infront of me to pass my seat, to the other no-doored rooms freely.

"Look at this, an article written from the first person of the organs; Im Jacks medulla oblongata, witout me Jack cannot digest what he eats, his whole system would disrupted... fuck there is a series of this in the book..."

I read out loud as i feel a slight amused smirk creeping up my lips from the book im reading out loud to Dazai, a hidden purpose to maybe catch Dazais attention on me.

"Ha! Dont be ridiclous!"

Dazai laughs out loud from my words. Then i hear a loud crash sound coming from the free livingroom, the only reasen can be Dazai crashing in to one of our old furtinures.

I laugh.

After the fight everything got less importent in my life

I get up to check on Dazai if he is he is okey even tho i know he is always okey.

I walk over to him with a sly smirk, liking the view of Dazai on the floor, back layed on the fallen bicycle and arms and legs open.

"Haha very funny."

I hear Dazai mock before it makes my smirk bigger, I offer my hand out to him, so when Dazai grabs my hand and i can feel his slander always cold fingers on my hand i pull him up. Making Dazai stand direcly right front me, almost head touching. Then suddenly i hear the phone in the hause ring, making Dazai smirk in curiousty and ran up stairs to the phone. Yelling,