Chapter 8- Visitor.

"Collect yourself."

He is wearing the yellow tie, its Monday.

"Your terrible work you do these days, your bruises, oh they are dustirbing everybofy and i thşnk you know it Mr. Nakahara." Mori says with a firm definatly disguested tone that reminds me of Fyodor, yeah they definatly look alike. Maybe Fyodor is the unplaned affair child of Mori and his mitres—

"Did you even come work for the last two weeks?"
Now that im able to think of something out of the teory i made up in my mind, i realize im getting fired.

"Your firing me?" I ask as i was never expecting it. Ofcourse i did, i guess i just never cared enough to think about it for a moment.

"I think you know the answer." Smart words from the smart-lazy-ass-boss guy.

"Or, you can keep me as a worker from home and pay me my money and i wont tell anyone about what i know."

"Are you threathining me?"

Yes. Yes i was acually. Did i told you about my job? Probly. An agent for a very major car comepany, clearing the threat to the company, enemies and the evedince of faliyıre of the cars that caused very very terrible deaths to people that we dont want them to get spread. I guess this job whad a big role in me getting trown in mental hospital in the first place.

"Maybe."

Mori made a disguested, unhappy face bedore moving over to the perfectly clean white phone on his desk while mutterlng. "Im going to call secuirty..."

I knew i would never be proud of what i will do next but be satisfied about it.

Punch. No, not to my boss but to right though my face to sending myself flying cross the glass shelf. Yes it hırted but to see that look on that motherfuckers face was worth it.

Another punch, i pull my own shirt and trow myself across the room. Bloof spilling everywhere and mostly my cloths and well, my face.

I scream out, the doors arent so thick.

"Oh my god! Please stop!" I asume atleast half of the building already heart the crash sounds but the yelling was just dramatic.

I crawl towards Mori with real tears comşng from pain amd nothing more, my hands were bloody as hell and i could feel the pieces of glass on my back as i grab Moris shirt to make sure they are bloody lşke how i grabbed his hand to paint my own blood on them.

"Please stop... please dont hurt me anymore..."

I sayed those becouse i heard the crack sound of the door and the pantşng breathşng sounds of the guards entering the office to the view of a bloody, well beaten up guy and bloody handed boss.

______________________

So in the end, i succesed to get payyed witout entering this shithole.grab my 'stuff' right bsck to home where i see Dazais crew -the group of man he trains in tusedays with Fyodor- cleaning? And makşng soap in diffrent places in our kitchen.

"Dazai whats going on?"

I dont like seeing Fyodor. Seeing Fyodor with the brunet, having vodka and laughing about something and seeiningly planing something i dont understand in my home.

"Ah.., Fyodor and i are working on a project in here, you dont mind yeah?" Dazai asks as he directs his head away from the bottle fpr a moment to see my reaction.

"Sure."

I dont answer more, i just wish upstairs is freefrom all this choas and there isnt anyone from Dazai and Fyodors 'crew'. And i knew, Dazai knew i wanted that, so i had nothing to worry. And i was right. Hoing upstairs was forbidden to 'workers' and well, to Fyodor.

So i dont waste time on jumping on the cruncy old bed i own just to fall asleep on it.

But when i woke up, Dazais door was closed.

Dazais door was never closed since 7 months i been here.

Man, i seen his cock more then i saw my mothers face in my life but his door was closed today. Well, i had some teories why was it. One of them was the 4 used comdoms i found in the water of the toilet just laying there...

I didnt opened the door.

Afraid of what and who i would see.

I went down to ignore the tough to have a 'healty' beeakfast before i relize Fyodor is still here.

"What are you doing here?"

"Huh?"

"Get out of my hause."

I dont understand why şm so mad, i dont understand why this grown ass man was in ny kitchen, wearing Dazais robe that wasa iconic in my eyes. Before ofcourse. But şm greatfull when Fyodor just simples shuts the door close as he leaves, its could outthere.

"Ha! Had the wierdest night ever!" Dont tell me.

"Guess who fucked out with Fyodor last night."

Dazai says as he puts on the perfect shiny and charming smile for me to calm. Dazai turns his back to me to hear the water.

"You gotto be kidding me... Where even is Gin—"

Dasai smirked and laughed more to my reaction, clearly not taking me seriously i glup.

"Me and him are starting a project named 'Project Mayhem', and your a part from it. Tomorrow your coming with me."

________________________________