Chapter-3 The First Hit.

Its nice, it feels nice.

Nice to have a drink and talk with Dazai.

"Does police has an idea what it caused it to blow up?"

Dazai asks as he takes a puff of his cigarett, a glass of sake in his other hands, barely holding in the by the slim finger tips he only uses to hold the glass from up. Not giving a fuck about the world, sitting fromt me and lisening to me.

He is lisenting.

"They said the stove was leaking gass by little, for days, or maybe weeks and in the end, by a small ficker of fire. The condo fully blowed up."

I answer. Remembering the things man called Ango said to me as i infrom Dazai.

He just nods.

Then sighs and looks down to the watch on his wrist then looks at the bartender over away then looks up to me.

"What about your furnitures?"

My weak spot.

Im not a control freak but when i see the small rooms fully and modernly desined on the magazines page, i cant stop.

Buyying stuff i dont need or even use just to make my condo alike, perfect.

"Im a slave to IKEA."

I answer.

It explains everything and Dazai understands. Nods in respound then aparts his lips to speak.

"Man of the system?"

Ofcourse.

What can i do other?

"Maybe. I loved all those useless furtinures."

Its not a clear answer.

"What you own, owns you at some place."

Dazai answers quickly as he points a finger at me for oess then a second before turnşng back to his glass and taking a big sip of his sake.

"I say fuck the system. You buy things you dont need. Spending hours, wasting your life to fit in by being normal, being causuel."

Oh.

"I say fuck that."

Dazais gold eyes turn to me, too see my oppenion.

"I understand."

I say. He is right. Maybe. But what can a simple man can do?

...

We exit the bar after a few moments.

Dazai has a bottle of sake in his hand as we exit. Other hand in his pocket.

"Thanks for the beer man."

I say with a small smile.

I feel better.

"Ask it."

Dazai orders.

It makes me raise an eyebrow in confuse.

"Excuse me?"

"You need a place to stay. You called me for know if you can stay with me right?"

Oh. No, no, no. I mean yes but thats rude.

Dont answer like that.

"Oh no, no no nee-"

"Ask it."Dazai repeads.

There is seriousness in his tone and face. But there isnt any cockyness in there anymore.

He is serious.