Part 9

Months passed by but your life feels
  too long to bear..the summer time sadness is over and the harsh winter has arrived.In the mid November..in the freezing wind..you are standing alone at the park.The weather is cold but not colder than your heart..the 'once filled with warmth and love' heart of yours is completely frozen now..

It's 5:00pm..the mothers are calling their children to go home.
You are standing there under a old guava tree.That is the place where you go and cry ever since your childhood.
Well..it's not your childhood anymore..never in your wildest dreams you thought that you will get married to someone who doesn't love you..forget about love..who will make your life miserable.But the main fear of yours is your conflicting emotions..the questionable force you are feeling towards Yoongi.At first you were dying to free yourself from his cage but now why are you craving for his care and LOVE..

??:Y/N..

You turned around to see Jin walking towards you with concern

Jin:Why are you here Y/n?you will get sick..
Y/n:(sad chuckle)I don't fall sick easily sir..

Jin:You are so stubborn you know (chuckle)

Y/n:Why are you here sir?(looking at him with your puffy doe eyes)

Jin:(another chuckle)This place reminds me of someone..

Y/n:Why don't you just go and meet that person??

Jin:(sigh)I wish I could..Well why are you here?Date?

Y/n:Date?Me??You are funny..

Jin:Why?You don't want to date..

Y/n:Even if I want to..I can't..

Jin:Oh I see..so you also have confidence problem like other teenagers?

Y/n:Aish..sir you sound like you are in your mid 50's..

Jin:(laugh)How are you so sure that I am not..

Y/n:I..uhmm..

Jin:I know I am worldwide Handsome..but still..

Y/n:World wide handsome?I mean you surely are..

Jin:Well I am 26..

Y/n:I knew you were quite young..well who are you missing sir?Your girlfriend?

Jin:Aish..don't you think you are getting to comfortable with me..?

Y/n:Wae?You wanted to know why I am here..so you should answer too(angry pout)

Jin:This kid..fine..I always come here whenever I miss someone I love..and yess she is..well not my girlfriend but my soulmate..

Y/n:poor Nayeon..

Jin:wh..what?

Y/n:No..nothing..So why don't you meet her..she stays in another country?(innocently)

Jin:(sigh)I don't need to..she is always in my heart..

Y/n:Wow..she must be really lucky that someone like you love her so much..

Jin:I am more lucky than her..no one can love me like she used too..

Y/n:Used too?She don't love you anymore?

Jin:She probably does..She can never stop loving me..Never..

Y/n:Is she alright?Did you guys fought or something?

Jin:She never used to fight with me..it was me who never understood her..well look who is paying now..(cold sigh)

Y/n:You look like you really love her..I know sir you will be a understanding husband someday..