The Meeting

It's an early morning on a Saturday in the last week of August, as the school year is about to start for his Senior year. Marcus woke up in his bedroom of the condo apartment that his brother and parents lived since moving in Japan. The first thing he thought is to do some push ups before doing sit ups.

He did four sets of each workout, before turning to the pull up bar that's sitting near at the corner of his bedroom, and did two sets of twenty pull ups. And he lays on the floor and did just about four sets of leg ups.

As he finished up with his early morning routine, he turns to his mirror that's hanging onto the wall, and flexes his biceps, and looked at himself for a minute. He looks at himself surprised that he's been keeping himself healthy and in shape, despite that he barely ate pastries and pasta previously a week ago. He's been a fan of salads, fruits, and dairy products. But he learns to maintain how much he consumers, and to use the calories to workout and to keep himself from chewing on something else. He resorts to drinking three bottles of water, with an reusable water bottle, and would go far by skipping one meal a day.

Marcus thought to himself, I'm still surprised that after all the healthy choices I make, I still that I'm getting a bit fat. But that's just me!

As he turns to the clock next to his bed, it reads 7:55am. And he decided to get his clean underwear and clothes before hopping into shower, and would venture out for a little while. He remembers telling his parents and brother that he might think about go out for a walk and probably would head to a grocery store or a local book store. His brother would tag along, to which Marcus is fine with it, he is pretty laid back with his brother coming along for most of the time.

His parents are loving and caring for Marcus and his brother. And they respected of Marcus' decisions since they moved to Japan and lets him do his own routine, only to cautioned him to "be careful when you cross paths with strangers". And he swore to them that he will.

After Marcus walks out of the shower and dries himself up, he walks into his room with his towel wraps around his waist to dresses up into his jeans and a long sleeved shirt that had a cross on his shirt with a dove above it on the back side.

Just as he got himself dressed up, he turns to see his brother's up. Following by their parents, and Marcus grabs his Philadelphia Eagles hat. As he walks out of his room, they turned to see Marcus' already awakened.

"Mornin' son!" His father greets Marcus, in which Marcus greets him back, "Morning Dad and Mom! Sup, Richard?!"

Richard looks at him and asks, "You're going out?"

Marcus shrugs his shoulders and acknowledges, "Well, even though it's early. I don't mind chillax before venture out for a while! When you feel like going, I am perfectly fine with your company either ways. I do feel like wanting you to tagging along, and do something with ya!"

"Hey! I'm fine with whatever you wanted to do! But to me, I'm hoping to see some girls we met along the way!" Richard replied, in which Marcus and his father looks at each other with funny grins and their father shakes his head.

Marcus retorts, "You should know that timing is everything! Haven't you learned about being patient?!"

Richard turns to his brother with a frown and insults him, "Well says the one who's shy around girls! You're the one don't know how to grow a pair to ask a girl out!"