Powers Unleashed

The day of the festival went peacefully so far, until after the conclusion of the Princess Carrying Contest the evil entity appears out of nowhere and threatens innocent people.

Sailor Senshi and Sailor Moon tries to thwart the attack, only to met with the being that they never faced, and realizes that it's a minion to the evil entity called Ciemna Materia (Dark Matter).

Marcus Weeder and his friend Kenji Aoki jumps into fight as the hooded knights, fighting for righteousness and forgiveness.

As the fight progresses, the minion refuses to falter, determined to fulfill the duties to attack those that stood in his master's way.

Marcus and his friend stands in the ready to fight positions, and the Sailor Guardians falls in exhaustion one by one. But the Outer Senshi and Sailor Moon refuses to give in to being tired from fighting.

Sailor Moon looks at the being with anger, and asks it, "How could you make people's day look like they shouldn't enjoy themselves?! What's important of you, and Ciemna Materia, being here in this world?!"

The being looks at the Usagi, and laughs. "It's because we're here to gather the three objects, and use them to open up the portal to bring about our master, our true king, to rule over mortals that are filled arrogance and selfishness! They only cared about nothing but to make people think that they're entitled of their own believes, they're only to roam this world for their own selfish benefits, and shows no remorse to those that are suffering! Don't you get it, Moon Princess?!"

Sailor Uranus looks sternly at the being and angrily replies, "It's the way the people operate! Sure they don't deserved to be in power! Yes, they have no remorse from their wicked ways! But, some people refuses to accept all of this, and are willing to stand up by helping each other up back to their feet, and to make things right! Just because we have our ways that people don't like, doesn't mean we will let all of that to continue! And we won't stop on standing up for what we all believe in! We may fight for justice, but we fight for love of those around us!"

Marcus steps up and looks at the monster with determination of protecting the one's he loved and cared, as he refuses to give him any scent of fear. "Because some people we used to associate with, as well some still do associate, deserved to be forgiven! Because love maybe powerful, but both love and forgiveness along with the sense of justice is far more stronger against vengeance and hatred of any forms. But holding a grudge against our enemies and neighbors alike, doesn't change anything for the good, only it led to more chaos and pointless violence! Even to the people that were used by others, deserved another chance! That goes for some of the flying monkeys that are willing to bring about the destruction of the world that the higher power has created, the one who gave us all a loving son! And we should know that we have hearts that has love and forgiveness for those that does wrong never meant too."

The evil entity looks at Marcus, shocked of him showing compassion for those around him, even refusing showing signs of fear. However, this bring annoyance to it. It retorts to Marcus, "How do you know about love?! How can you forgive and not forget?!"

Marcus looks at the entity with righteous judgement and unwavering determination.

"Because I know the one along with others that suffered from what they endured! And what horrendous things they've been forced to do! But regardless of who they are from back then, I forgive them! And I am grateful to associate with people like them! They're wonderful people, and wonderful friends! They're like family to me, and I'd rather stand with them more than leaving them all alone, as I do with the girls that took me under their wings!"