The Fight of Good vs. Evil

Sitting on the bench away from the people of the festival, Usagi, her friends, and new faces they befriended for about a month we're enjoying their times together, along with Marcus Weeder and Stella Loussier being a new couple, as well Kenji Aoki and Meer Campbell.

But their joy had been cut short after when Marcus is visited by something evil, warning him that a new enemy is about to emerge out of the shadows with the intent on seeking vengeance and to reclaim its kingdom. The group are in a state of shock; horrified of being told of what's about to happen, what Marcus knew from his Grandfather, and him explaining who's the evil entity that is about to show itself.

Stella looks at Marcus with disbelief along with Flay, Kenji, and Meer. Sting and Auel were shocked to learned of what's going on when Marcus experienced this unholy visitation.

Haruka looks onto him and asks, "So, Ciemna Materia's about to return to seek his revenge, huh?! And your Grandfather told you about what he found out about all of that while he served in the military in the Second World War?"

Marcus nods his head, and he admits, "I never was sure if it's going to happen now or ahead of time. But, when my Grandfather told me all of this, a voice warns me as a child that I'm 'the chosen warrior to fight against the acts of pure evil' and I was told by my Grandfather before he passed away, 'Son, you know from right to wrong, and what is good or evil. You're heart is pure, you're growing more and more wiser, and you are a forgiving human being. And that's exactly who you've been, and always will be.' He then told me 'Do not seek vengeance, or enable more injustice. Do not, ever, change. You'll end up on the wrong side, like Ciemna Materia, who's once a human becoming hellbent of vengeance and accepted the deal with the devil himself. You're bigger person than he is.'"

Marcus finishes up explaining about what he knew, and what he was told. He told them about being a person with forgiveness yet wisdom to stand against the wicked that's around.

"And so from the day of my granddad's funeral to now, I vowed to keep myself alert from those that inflicts harm to me or my family, and to stand with righteousness through forgiveness and understanding. That's the person that I wanted to be, not just for me. But for my family and those I cared and loved. Even if it means I have to sacrifice my life whenever the time's right."

Marcus looks down to the ground with shame and guilt. "I shouldn't have told you all of this, and put more burdens and worries upon you. I never wanted this, yet I wasn't aware the time is somewhere near that I didn't know when. And I wanted to live peacefully with people I get along, and remain forgiving to those that does not mean harm. I'm sorry, everyone."

Marcus thought he'll be given condemnation or a slap to the face by them. However, Michiru places her hand onto his shoulder and smiles warmly. "You did nothing wrong! In fact, you shown what type of person you are! You're a good person, and you're doing the right thing. And we appreciated your time to inform us of what's going on, and we should be prepared!"

"Yeah, same to us!" Usagi said along with her friends coming up to their distressed friend.

"Since now we're warned, we'll have to be ready to fight the enemy!" Ami stated.

"Yeah! I guess we can handle anything like old times!" Makoto agreed. The girls nods their heads and starts to be on alert of the new threat.

Marcus turns to Stella and said to her, "You've been through hell back where and your companions came from, and I don't wish this to happen! But, I think it's best that we-"