First Date Prt. II: The Contest

"Alright, everybody! Last roll call! Participants of the Princess Carrying contest!"

The announcer of the Princess Carrying contest calls onto anymore contestants that's participating for the last time before starting the contest.

Marcus Weeder, along with his girlfriend Stella Loussier, arrived just in the nicked time of the last roll call. Meer Campbell and Kenji Aoki catches up to them.

As both couples breathes from running to the contest station, Marcus wheezes, "Well, we made it on time!"

"Yeah! That's for sure." Kenji agreed.

Marcus turns to the announcer and calls out, "We're here!"

The contest announcer looks at Marcus and Stella, and asks, "Are you four participating in the contest?" Marcus looks back at Kenji, and nods his head.

Marcus and Kenji answers in the same time, "Yes, we are!"

"Jinx!" Kenji immediately said to Marcus.

Marcus turns at him with a frown. "Really, dude?!"

Kenji teased him, "Shouldn't speak in the same time!"

Marcus rolls his eyes, and turns to the announcer.

The announcer then said, "Okay, then you two ladies and gentlemen, follow me! We're heading to the stage to begin the contest!"

Marcus and his companions walks behind the announcer, and sees the other contestants are on the stage for the Princess carrying contest.

As Marcus took his spot, Stella walks next to him and stood in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

The announcer turns to the crowd that's gathering to watch the pairings getting ready to hold onto their lovers/partners.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the T/A Girl's Academy's third annual festival's Princess Carrying contest! You have before you nine contestants, along with their lovers and partners! Including amongst the contestants, are two new contestants are participating the event, along with the two time princess carrying champion with her partner!"

Announced of being the defending champion, are Haruka Tenoh along with her partner Michiru Keioh. This surprised Marcus and Kenji, and the two women looks at Marcus and his friend with a wink and wave. The two guys looks at each other and nods their heads.

The announcer points out, "The winner of this competition will get a prize of a crystal necklace with a violet diamond along with the gift certificate, the runner up will get only the gift certificate!"

Marcus looks at Stella, and sees that she's surprised of the reward of the winner, and became unsure of how they'll win the contest. "Stella, are you okay?"

Stella looks up to Marcus and said, "Well, it's just that I'm nervous of how we do in the competition. That necklace looks beautiful with the diamond."

Marcus places his grand onto her shoulder and reassures, "I'm nervous too, you're not the only one! It's just a fun competition, it doesn't matter on who wins or loses. But, I will give my all. And I will promise you that I will not let you down, and I won't drop you."