The Nightmarish Warning

Marcus Weeder is walking home along with Stella Loussier and her friends from the Hikawa Shrine, after Stella wonders there to have her time alone. She reflected on the horrible times she and her friends suffered and what they've been through, but she mainly reflected on her actions and wished none of this ever happened.

Marcus came by to find Stella by her self, comforts her and gave her a chance to talk to him about what's on her mind. But despite everything she shared of what horrible things she has done and is shown regretful, Marcus shows empathy and forgiveness to give her a peace of mind.

After understanding Stella, Marcus then confesses on how he sees her by combining the two poetries into one of her beauty, and both expresses their feelings. This marks the beginning of their romantic involvements. Sting, Auel, along with the girls expresses their best wishes, and cheered for Marcus for finally got himself a first ever girlfriend.

However, Haruka Tenoh and Michiru Keioh only expresses disdain towards Stella, Sting, and Auel because of being affiliated with evil militant group called Phantom Pain claiming to be fights of the 'blue and pure world', only they seen them as a threat against the innocent people and their world. But only they get scorned by their comrades, and Marcus showed bravery by standing up for Stella and her friends.

After all the ordeal, Setsuna and Hotaru agreed with Marcus, and the ill-natured women begrudgingly accepts their defeat in a verbal confrontation. Haruka, however, warns Marcus sternly that 'If Stella and her friends do any heinous acts of murder, it'll be your responsibility', only Marcus remained unfazed along with being filled with righteous anger towards their arrogant nature.

Marcus returns home, and was greeted by his parents and brother. They asked him where he has been, and what happened, and he told them everything of what transpired, explaining about Stella being in distress about something bothering her and that he helped her by letting her talk to him. He told them that after he help comfort her, both him and her are now officially in relationship.

Hearing the news of their son and older brother got a girlfriend, they congratulated him. And wished him and his new girlfriend best wishes for them. Marcus' parents said to him, "We'd loved to meet her! Get to know her as our son's partner!"

"Yeah! We should get to know her personally and then have her over to hang out sometimes!" Said his father.

Marcus agreed with the idea, yet expresses that he's a bit anxious of his parents would think of Stella. His brother reassures him that they show how they feel about her, and would see her being less harmful, as long that she doesn't take advantage of him.

After Marcus and Stella came clean with each other's feelings, he noticed that he's no longer stiff emotionally, and is becoming more mentally relaxed.

Friday afternoon, Marcus walks out of school and finds that Stella's there at the school's entrance along with Rei Hino. Marcus greets Stella, "Hello beautiful!"

Stella giggles warmly and responded, "Hi, Marcus!"

Marcus and Stella came up to each other to wrap their arms in an embrace, and gave a quick kiss to their lips.

Usagi along with her friends follows behind him, and smiled to their friend greeted his girlfriend after school.

"Marcus sure is lucky to have Stella! They're so adorable together!" Makoto said, to which Minako grinned.