TAMPCENT | CHAPTER ONE

I was so aggravated with this

I was so aggravated with this. "It's a vertical stretch if it thins up!" I told him, rolling my eyes and tracing out the graph. "Like this! Looking to my side I saw Intratcher zoning out into the window in front of him. Tutoring usually isn't an issue for me, even with bad students. Sadly I was paired up with a monkey.

Snapping in his face Intratcher jumped in his seat. His eyes darted down at the paper and he groaned, the hay-like hair on his head bouncing. " Tampcent, dude, you need a tutor, that's a shrink it's going down." Then he went on to point at the graph I had drawn myself easily and pretended to squish it down. I couldn't take hims seriously and I knew he wasn't taking me seriously either.

It's not even like we were friends anymore, but he dared to sit on my bed with his dirty shoes on. Even so, he almost lost my air pods when he thought it would be helpful to wipe his whole arm down the table to clear it down so it's easier to work. The monkey somehow opened the case to my air pods on the edge of the table and then nearly went down my vent. I was just ready for the session to be over, it ended in 1 hour and 14 minutes, 6:30. To my dismay, he lived next door, so my luck said he'd stay later. Luckily, he lived next door, and I could just kick him out.

Grabbing my pencil I drew in the corner of his homework a tall but thin circle and and short but wide circle. "Look! This one is taller and it's stretched even though it's thin on the sides." I sighed tapping my pencil on the paper. "This is a shrink because it's shorter, even if it's wide." Intratcher pointed two fingers at the two shapes, his gunmetal eyes narrowing as if he was annoyed.

The blonde's mouth hung open, shutting as it formed into a grin. Intratcher giggled a little before speaking. "The definition of shrinking I'd for it to become smaller." I frowned a brow and looked at him for a few seconds. He didn't change, not at all. Behind the piercings and stuble he was the same boy Victor and I used to lie in the creek with.

Slapping his hand away I asked, "I'm shocked you even knew that." Behind the thick skull, there was a brain. "Although you think defining a simple word makes you smart, its good to acknowledge you have something in your fat head." I tapped his head with my pencil.

He swiped away my pencil. "Shut up, fatty." Intratcher grinned like he hadn't said anything.

"You can not be serious. I've seen you running laps around the neighborhood and you're still horizontally challenged."

"Tampcent, you literally look like Biggie."

"Who is Biggie?"

"Nobody. I might be horizontally challenged but I'm just glad I don't look like I was featured on My 600-LB Life. You're like the bergans from trolls."